Need some Canadian culture in WoW

Speaking of bubbles, I don’t casually glance at stat leaders to determine how well nations are developing players. Do you watch juniors? The draft? Americans, particularly American defensemen are starting to overtake Canadians.

And 43% is not 57% that aren’t. It’s not “All Canada and a few other countries” anymore. And a Canadian team still hasn’t won since 93. AND Canada didn’t even medal in the last Olympics.

I literally just installed both of those on my PS4 last night. I have not played them before, but they look fun.

1 Like

Canada was third in the mens 2018 olympics after NHL players were no longer allowed to participate in the olympics and was silver for womens.

Don’t bother replying btw. You’re only looking for a fight which you don’t even use stats to backup your claims. I’m not passionate enough about hockey to get into an argument that involves personal attacks. If I wanted to get attacked by someone i’d get back into a relationship with my brother. At least then I know I deserve it.

The inverse is true for me. My only guess for the meter is three feet. I have a little knowledge of metric, in that I know how much a liter is (thank you, Coca-Cola), millimeters from the ever-popular 9x19mm cartridge and every '80s socialite knew just how much a kilo was.

We use metric when we have to interface with countries that don’t have a flag on the moon (:stuck_out_tongue:), but Standard works just fine for our own day-to-day.

I haven’t even gotten personal. Calling you ignorant for attacking a whole nation on their ability with a sport isn’t a personal attack. I get real tired of holier than thou Canadians that think no one can love “their sport” as much as they do.

Sure sounds like you want it to be personal.

You can tell somebody is not very flexible mentally when they refuse to even consider a better measurement system.

Seriously, now that I’ve lived up here and gotten used to metric, I can directly compare Metric and Imperial. Metric IS better as it is so much easier to math internally everything with it. Imperial is just working with weird numbers all the time. 32°C? freezing point of water. Why 32? WHO KNOWS. Celsius? 0°C. Much better! I also feel totally faster going 120 KPH vs 75MPH.

1 Like

Opinions are not facts. Standard is easier than Metric, and thus better.

This thread will turn in to World War 3 before we know it.

What are they gonna do? Send another vacuous celebrity across the border?

Don’t we already have free medical healthcare in a form of healing magic?

As for syrup, yea put it in the game, it’s a must-have, i love syrup. Not the crappy store made syrup you get for a buck from a good will store, but REAL syrup. :yum:

1 Like

Bryan Adams?

Yeah, although there is something to be said about it when pretty much the rest of the world uses the Metric system.

1 Like

Yes but many healer charge you with an arrogance tax. Having to put up with their holier then thou attitude gets old and they get away with it because they are rare.

1 Like

How many oz to a pound? Lets see look it up… 16! So a recipe requires 2.5lbs… lets math that… OK!

Or just use grams with metric and stop doing math all the damn time because metric rocks.

You SAY Imperial is better, but you can’t even tell me why. It’s only better to “you” because it is what you are used to, not because it’s objectively better.

3 Likes

Not sure how maple syrup or hockey would fit in this game, but anthropomorphic beavers would fit right in.

I’ve always felt that the Highmountain Tauren have a bit of a Canadian vibe to them. We just need a mountie mog to really complete the look.

Like this Mountie?

1 Like

What is this? Also

There is plenty of Beaver in WoW… you just have to use voice coms to find them.

=)

Although I’d say classic has the blockiness of Canada down better then retail :wink:

1 Like

Nah more like this one