Need help with Constant Disconnecting, Error WOW51900319

Same issue here. It is driving me insane. It doesn’t seem to happen when I play on my iMac, just on my gaming PC. I have the same addons with both.
Sometimes I stay connected for hours, but this morning I was logged in without playing and got booted out.

1 Like

I am disconnecting constantly when I start to Skyride or do any gathering. Error message WOW51900319. Booted twice in 20 minutes, both times with the same action ingame. Last night, happened about six times, always doing the same thing.

1 Like

Scanning and repairing + turning my Wi-Fi router off for 10 seconds and turning it back on seems to have done the trick, at least for now.

Hopefully this solution works for other people.

1 Like

When I have logged in for the first time in the day, it might take 2 hours for it to start, then its consistent within every 30mins to an hour. Often when I am mounting up :frowning:

I’m consistently having this issue. Every 5 minutes, I’m being booted out with the same error code. I’ve literally done every step recommended by the devs and it has done absolutely nothing. I’m running out of options here.

2 Likes

Since the latest patch they did, I have yet to disconnect for roughly 5 hours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope they changed something. Last night I was disconnecting every 5-10 minutes as usual, though. So far stable today but it usually is in daytime for some reason. At least for me.

1 Like

Thought I was in the clear after the patch, that they fixed the issues. However, starting the game up today and after 1 hour I get disconnected. I was tempting fate and trolling through all my flying mounts, choosing favourites :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah, no change here. It just kicks me no matter what I’m doing or not doing. And always late at night. Played all day without a single DC. Get back on early AM like now and it’s DCs every 5-10 minutes. Absolutely nothing changes here so it’s NOT my problem.

Could be a ISP problem though, especially if it is happening only at specific times of the day. In the evening, say on a cable network, where load might be higher in your area.

What kind of internet do you have, wifi or wired ethernet, etc?

1 Like

Wired internet here, and the DCs only start late at night. Example, today I played literally all day long, hours and hours, with no disconnect. Until now at 11:20 PM when it DC’ed for the first time. Now it will get progressively worse and worse until I give up and go to bed. Tomorrow daytime and afternoon it will be fine again. Absolutely no other game or app has any issues. My packet loss is virtually zero. Ping to the server is 30 ms.

Having same issue. However, I disabled IPv6 on my router and haven’t had any disconnects yet. I didn’t have IPv6 enabled in-game but perhaps the client has some bug that’s related to IPv6 somehow.

1 Like

Made no difference for me, but I hope it helps yours.

Also having this issue, not sure what to do. Tried many of the steps in the thread but no fixes for me.

2 Likes

Having this same issue all morning. Constant dropping connection on my wifi. Tried all the steps above as well.

2 Likes

any resolution to this yet?. Im constantly disconnected when at high speed flying. I have 850+ mbps on a cat 6 wired connection. Disabling add-ons and still happens. bout ready to un install this game. zero reason a game this old doesn’t have its programming figured out

I’m having this issue too, in Dragonflight my internet was the same and it didn’t do this but once TWW launched I have this problem all the time but not in my other online games. So confused and people get mad at me thinking I am leaving after bosses just for loot yet I just want to do the weekly heroic quest.

2 Likes

Same thing here too. I did almost everything you did from releasing/renewing my IPconfig network settings to DNSflush. Did the whole WTF, Cache, Intertface folder resetting to resetting all of my action bars/graphics/controls on the game. This issue started showing up in the last couple of patches of the TheWar Within. But now I’m thinking it might be the Battlenet App itself. I’ve also tried playing Diablo2 Resurrected in Online mode and I was disconnected. I’ve checked my Internet speed and there’s nothing wrong with it when running the speed test through my ISP.

1 Like

Same, it has been happening for weeks, incredibly frustrating. I’ve been playing since BC and the content has never been better imo, but even so I have never been closer to putting this game down. It sounds petty, but that is how frustrating it is to get booted multiple times in every instance.

2 Likes

I feel the same way. I love the content but hate the disconnects! Always seem to happen when I’m fighting or in a raid or dungeon. I hate coming back in as a ghost.

1 Like