Need help w/ World Quests & Heroics

I am unable to retrieve the quest “Uniting Kul’Tiras” to begin World Quests. I have all necessary rep and footholds set up. I have been told the necklace from Magni’s quest is required, however that quest is deemed obsolete/unobtainable now due to the release of pre-patch.

On another topic, I am also unable to queue for Heroic dungeons. I am at ilvl 60, and when my group attempts to queue, it says I am ineligible to join. When I try and solo queue, I do not see the option for heroic dungeons - it’s not even there greyed out, it is simply missing. I have been told that the necklace from Magni may also be the solution to this problem as it may be a requirement, however, again, it is now deemed as obsolete.

I did not character boost this toon, I made it at the release of pre-patch, and it is my first max level toon in retail. How am I able to fix these issues and progress in the game?

Edit: I now realize you can retrieve the quest from Magni. However, I do not believe I completed the quest “Hour of Reckoning” - in fact, I do not believe it was actually pushed to me. The only quest I could find to lead to Boralus at 50 was “Tides of War”, which is far past the point to retrieve the necklace from Magni. Can this be corrected?