Need help starting the Tides of Vengeance questline

Hello!

I have completed the Ready for War achievement. I am exalted with both Zandalar and the Honorbound. What do I need to do next to start the Tides of Vengeance questline?

From what I have researched, the first quest of the chain starts on the Banshee ship, but no quest giver appears for me there.

Thanks for any help! I’d like to unlock the Zandalari, but need this achievement to do it.

What does ur war campaign say.

1 Like

From what I can see you completed Ready for War before you faction changed, Wysp. The quests for the Horde version are different from Alliance, if I had to guess, that may be the issue. You started those quests, but abandoned “Into the Heart of Tiragarde”. Check out the section under: 8.0 War Campaign: Level 120

I would ask the same. It should be pointing you to what you need to do next, though some things get a little wonky after a faction change, but check that out.

4 Likes

It is prompting me to play through the Ready for War…but since I already have the achievement, I thought I was missing something.

Will I need to play through this questline?

I believe so, Wysp. While the achievement is account wide, the quests that are needed to start the next part are faction specific. The list in the guide that I linked, starting at: 8.0 War Campaign: Level 120, should be the list of which quests you need to complete.

1 Like

I am having the same problem I’m exulted with both the Zandarli and honorbound went Nathanos didn’t give me the tides of war I did all of the footholds I did all of the storylines in Zuldazar I did get a quest that took me to Nazjatar please help I’m going insane trying to unlock the trolls

Before you can start the Tides of Vengeance you need to complete the Ready for War achievement.

On your Horde Blood Elf Hunter you completed up through the First Assault.

3 Likes

I am not sure where to go I did all the quests I could find in kul Tirus but still stuck on what exactly I as a alliance person can do to get ready for war done and progress on the quest to get the kul tirus people. Name in game is danggame

From what I can see, Danggame, you only completed the Vol’dun Foothold storyline up to “Reporting In”. You still need “Champion: Magister Umbirc” as well as “Return to Boralus”.

You’ll want to go find Magister Umbric in Vol’dun and talk to him.

1 Like

ok will do thanks

1 Like

can’t find what’s next in this chain done voldun and nazmir just not registering

When, I went to unlock the Kul’Tiran, I used this guide.

Good luck!

1 Like

Also stuck on the Tides on Vengeance Achievement to unlock Zandalari, I can’t seem to find the starting quests anywhere

Are you lvl 60.

On which character, Lyndard? You need to be level 60 to qualify for the quests for Tides of Vengeance.

Looking at your level 70 Horde character it doesn’t appear they have done Ready for War, which is needed before doing Tides of Vengeance.

Your 51 Blood Elf Demon Hunter seems to be on track, as they finished Ready for War, but they’ll need to get some more levels before they can start the next part.

3 Likes

I feel the level 60 part is throwing people off, since they’re used to level 50 being a requirement for other things, like AR heritage armor and people equate Shadowlands with 50-60.

1 Like

Agreed. Everything went up by 10 levels when the cap was raised and Shadowlands was brought into the Chromie Time leveling structure. Through me off too when I first looked into a post about it. O.o

4 Likes