Need help sorting out some account/character confusion

Hello. I have a bit of a problem. Off the forums, there has been people telling me they think this is one of my alts.

Apparently some people think this is me because I liked 2 posts made by this person and they think some of the things said sound like what I would say. However I know this is not one of my alts and I have not even been subbed since last June. I tried everything to explain this is not me, but it is not convincing them.

I would greatly appreciate it if a blue could confirm this is in fact not one of my alts on this account and(to the best extent possible), confirm this isn’t a character on an alt account of mine. So that I could clear up any confusion and suspicion this may be me.

Some people aren’t going to be convinced, no matter what you do. But also, what they think is quite irrelevant. Just put people on ignore and go about your business.

I could be wrong, but I highly doubt they will do that. It’s not really their job to settle petty squabbles like this. Just ignore them, or if you don’t want to use the Ignore feature, then simply don’t read or respond to their posts.

2 Likes

I am just asking them merely to confirm this is not me. Not intervene in any drama. Not name and shame anyone. Thats all.

Sadly, I would agree. For what it is worth though, I can find no association between the two accounts. Both have steady Login/play IPs which are entirely different regions. Neither account has a name, address or history that looks to be in any way connected.

9 Likes

Thank you. That is all I wanted. This will probably help sort the confusion out. I appreciate that.

6 Likes