Need Help: Character Dead in Delve - Can't release or reset or unstuck

Yeah I’m in the same boat, sucks because tonight’s my only chance to play for a few days

Ty for this Auryssa, was having no luck opening a ticket on this subject. You get my MVP vote.

Just replying with an update – the automated character unstuck might’ve worked, but I never got an email saying it was completed. I just tried to login again 9 hours later. I’m guessing just staying off long enough to get kicked out of the Delve is what really worked. I lost all progress in Nightfall Sanctum; I logged back on and found my character alive just outside of the delve. Bummer, because I died with the final boss at 2%. But at least I can play again today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had this bug. I had someone else invite me to party and reset the instance while I was logged out and it teleported me to the front of the instance alive. Delve was bricked though.

I think having a friend with brez come rez you could work and save your progress because the game thinks you’re in combat, but wasn’t able to test it.

You can get out of the instance by inviting yourself to a party on an alt and then resetting the dungeon.

• Create a party in the LFG tool. Name it something random so it’s easy to find
  • Switch to an alt and apply to party
  • Switch back to stuck character to accept into group
  • Reset the instance while on your alt, and then log back into the stuck character

Bingo! You should be unstuck and alive right outside the instance. You will lose bountiful status on the delve but keep the coffer key. Hopefully Blizz fixes soon.

Good luck out there!

2 Likes

I was able to get out by making a group in LFG, inviting my alt to it, waiting until my alt became the group leader, then resetting all instances. Logged back into my previously stuck character and I was alive right outside the delve.

5 Likes