Need GM- Debuff i cannot remove

Hey there! i was running Black Temple, and in the Akama fight i did not clear the trash in the room. I got hit with a Cyclone debuff, so im perma-stunned, and i used the character stuck service to hopefully remove it and relogged but neither have worked. Please help!

Are you able to get your character killed? Not sure if you can mount-up while stunned like that or not (or move at all for that matter). But this will usually remove the debuff.

Im not able to kill myself, when i used the service it ported me to the Westfall graveyard, and i cannot move at all
*Edit, i also have warmode off at the moment

Have you tried staying off the character for ~30 minutes to force the server to recognize it no longer online and possibly drop the debuff?

I hadnt thought of that, was attempting to see if my guildies can summon me in an area where i can die lol

That might also work!

Darn :frowning: I was worried about that.

Here’s a ticket option for a character that’s still stuck (as you are currently):
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

In the meantime, if you haven’t used the character undelete option, you could try deleting the character and then un-deleting them. I have no clue if this will have any effect (and only do so if you haven’t undeleted a character recently as there’s a cool-down on the service), but I figure it’s worth a shot while waiting on a ticket.

Update; got it fixed! Unsure as to how, i got disconnected about 3-4 times, signed back on and it was gone. Thanks everyone!