Need a promotion to get players back

Maybe it’s just me, but that’s provided if they do check their email.

Or. alternative suggestion… Give them 2 months of Gamepass Ultimate free if they resub. :slight_smile:

I mean being honest, that’s pretty subjective on what a person feels when there’s no one else around in the same gamespace as they are.

1 Like

Perhaps a solitaire game would be more your liking, rather than a multiplayer game.

nice troll, despite the vast majority of all multiplayer games using automatic matchmaking

perhaps you’re having a bad day and spewing on the forum?

2 Likes

Wow’s concurrent subs started to decline as soon as automatic matchmaking was added to the game (in late Wrath). Not a coincidence.

Would love this for the tears.

1 Like

same bb
/:smiling_imp:

It’s a mixture of the game being in a very bad state if you don’t love running m+ constantly and nothing else and the players being a special level of hateful and toxic. Both need to be fixed if this game ever has a hope in hell of attracting anyone else. Even in a best-case scenario it would be hard because nobody plays mmos anymore.

5 Likes

imho, they should do another long stretch of TW. It will help players who come back to the game, get back into things and get gear and such.

Plus, TW is fun. :smiley:

TBH, they have enough Time-walking events they could rotate them weekly like the PvP Brawls. Just do that, instead of it being a once every what is it now, 3 weeks or something like that.

1 Like

This says it best.

2 Likes

Apparently the corporation values certain metrics more than others. And they’re still trying to change the game back to some hazy recollection of a time when everybody had to kiss the feet of the right GM if they wanted to do any content in the game. What, you don’t want that? You must not like MMO’s. You never liked videogames!

2 Likes

I thought that was what they used to do and i take breaks here but a long break during shadowlands and never received one.

When i say no one was around i am playing catch up from the last two patches and once i hit caverns i really only saw a few people, as far as i am aware that’s the most up to date area we have to do quests. I can’t just queue into instances, i know people can do that all day and be happy but doing a bit of world content seeing people ride by or killing mobs makes the game fun to be in.

Im really unsure of any other way to market it, but i know from some of the data there is less people raiding but general pop just feels lower but i cant see any data for population.

They need to make the game much harder for people to even consider coming back in the first place.

A promotion isn’t a bad idea, but if those players wanted to be playing DF then they probably would be. It was on sale for a while and isn’t too expensive.

The lower player counts have less to do with a lack of access and more to do with being donion rings with Blizzard’s decisions.

I swear these people would be happy if all wow was would be a city and portals to dungeons and they could scrap the rest of the world for all they care and these are the people are catering to

3 Likes

I don’t know why are you so upset that instance gamerz prefers instanced content.

You can still spend your time on the cavern or doing WQ 24/7.

there needs to be other people around or i am better off playing single playet games, like wow is $20 a month but i can buy a single player game for the same price or cheaper but the thing is dragonflight is actually good, i enjoyed the night doing those quest and pvp is so much better with health pools being a bit larger, it’s not legion which is top tier for me but dragonflight is great and i want to play it but have people around me.

There are other players in instanced content.

I just like how most the thread has dwelved in how wow is dying even though by all statistics its above all other mmos right now, even ffxiv which surprassed it in google trend and views in all plataforms for 4 months.
None ever surprassed in revenue and profit though.

MMOs arent popular as a whole and it doesnt take much effort to realise why, specially when compared to all other popular games.
Hardcore wow is still poping and so is diablo rn.

Murdercarpet leaving? Truly the end of an era.

:laughing: