Need a GM please

so you were saying just buy the 3 toon transfer again?

I don’t know that that would work in your situation. What I linked referred specifically to boosted characters, not transferred characters, which is why I deleted the response.

ahh ok thanks

Have you tried different browsers? Like I said, Chrome doesn’t play too nice with the Blizzard website.

yes i have tried 3 different browsers

What error messages are you getting?

your wrong everything is automated its bot’s

And this is why we dont listen to reddit and general karrens they dont know what there talking about.

6 Likes

this is the message “We encountered an issue completing your transaction. Please try again later. If the issue persists,”

Are you running any kind of security software on your computer? Try disabling it and try again. I do know some AV packages block the system.

1 Like

no becuase i try to also do it on my phone

Ugh, Phone browsers are even worse when it comes to dealing with the website.

i mean in fine print at the bottom it tells me i need to live chat witch is CRAP since its hard to get thru so my sub is just losing time over a mistake and trying to fix it now

Live chat is usually available during the day (PST time).

i do appreciate EVERYONE that has actually try to help me with this problem!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having a difficult time contacting us, however, it seems that you were trying to Live Chat with us when Live Chat wasn’t available, Madrôx.

Live Chat is available now if you still need help. You can use this link to chat. Live Chat closes for the day at 3:00 PM Pacific Time.

7 Likes