Need a GM please

i got a answer to my ticket they gave me a website to thats in the blizzard.com and its not working my characters are lost how do i get thru to someone to actually play the game again?

You wait on you ticket provided ur ticket went thru tickets are averaging 24hrs.

i waiting on this ticket all day and the time i get a reply i cant even use the link

What does ur ticket history show.

What was your issue maybe we can help solve what your problem is. Other wise in the ticket you can hit I need more help and explain the problem

the issuse is the bank did a charge back on them and now the money for the charge back in in the blizzard balance i put there and i cant play the game till its paid and the website wont let me pay it

What browser are you using? I do know Chrome doesn’t play nice with the website at times.

google chrome

For Op eyes only…

As a reminder, the Customer Support forum is not an alternative contact point for In-Game, Technical or Account Support. To request assistance, please contact our customer support staff directly through our Support Site .
I snickered a litte
Woot I got my Goblin glided back at 20 hours free play time. Engerining MoP to 175... Grind grind grind. Just got the right to buy the fishing raft as well at 2 days played...

Ok, have you tried another browser then? Start with Firefox and then Edge (if you are on a PC).

ill go to forums with help if i need it maybe if blizz had a better customer support system this wouldnt be a problem and they wonder why people keep quitting

I’m assuming the link they gave you was for live chat to try and get the chargeback issue resolved? You’re not really clear so I’m sorry for possibly asking a stupid question. Because of it being a billing issue, it’s likely the live chat (which is only open during certain times of the day) is why I ask.

yes the link was for me to open another ticket or live chat and it was still in time of the hours and still greyed out… but if i have the money for the charge back in my blizzard balance i should just be able to repay it and play my account @leilleath

Are you trying to just pay for a single month? Because if it’s that the case, you cannot purchase a single month’s time with Blizzard Balance. You would have to purchase a 60 day block because there is no single month time block available with that form of payment.

no my bank canceled a 3 toon server transfer. and thats what im trying to pay back like my account isnt locked just those 3 toons and its really irriatating and ive been dealing with this since 8am and still nothing…

Ah ha, my apologies. I got it now! We’ve seen this happen before, and it is an easy fix. The worst of it is just the waiting time. Just click this link to submit a ticket, explain there was a payment issue and your characters are locked due to it. List your characters there. It goes into a bit of a higher queue due to it being a billing thing.

Submit your ticket here as a Purchase Failure:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/167/ticket

This way you’re not having to fight the issues of trying to connect into the live chat. Most every time we’ve seen people with this issue, it’s resolved with one ticket submitted this way.

1 Like

they told me in my last ticket to live chat… this is why there needs to be a 24/7 live chat or an actual customer service not this bot CRAP

What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here?

1 Like

THere are no bots everything handled by real people live chat is limted becasue some are still working from home and GMS cover all blizzard games not just wow so u will get template which u can respond by i still have a problem.

3 Likes

I don’t know how your initial ticket was submitted, explained or any of that, so I’m just speaking on numerous times we’ve seen people’s characters locked due to payment issues.

Even then, there are limited times for Live Chat. It has never been 24/7 live interactive support, even the phone lines had limited hours back in the day. Tickets, however, ARE answered 24/7.

You can certainly try for live chat later today during their open hours, but I would still advise you go my route. They may even manage to get it resolved before the live chat opens for the day.

2 Likes