Necromancer or Bard Class?

id go with tinker i guess even though it sounds boring. id be more for making a class that outlaw shoulda been with pistols and mail armor. sorta like a warhammer witch hunter

Hey cool. Now all you need is to come up with at least 2 specs for them and fill them out with spells that donā€™t just take from other classes and Iā€™ll be on board.

Idk maybe 20 spells for the class then 10 per spec should do it. Hand full of passives too to help fill out a talent tree Maybe 10 of them?

Thats my third most wanted new class. lol

Necromancer, Bard then Tinkerer.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s too far out of the question. Like Iā€™ve told others, they just need to make some stuff similar to the Necrolord covenant abilities. Blizzard is definitely capable of using their creativity to do such imo.

1 Like

we have necromancers

there called unholy death knights

3 Likes

That must be why the last time they added a class dh came without just ripping of warlocks and it has so many buttonsā€¦ Oh wait.

2 Likes

BARD !

DKs are necromancersā€¦or they should be.

1 Like

Taking a look back at Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria, I felt that classes had so many abilities we were running out of room on our action bars for them all. That was until they were all gutted in WoD. The point is, they are more than capable of adding or creating things when they want to.

Bard is better than Necromancer, and we already have one; unholy death knight.

Artificer, Bard, or Void Knight. Letā€™s go!

1 Like

samurai , duelist , battle mage , plague doctor (healer) , earth shaman (tank) , shadow hunter , ninja, tinkerā€¦

Iā€™m jealous of your optimism. In the last 5 years they have given me no reason to believe they are capable of doing such things.

Anyway we already have 36 specs. There arnt that many gapes to add in more Imo.
I thought tinker had a chance but the rest are really just a single spec of an existing class or a set of spell skins layed over already existent ones.

I donā€™t see why we couldnā€™t have both.

Necromancers are my most wanted class, though Iā€™d be perfectly happy with them as a skin for Warlocks.

Bards would be really neat to see in this game and Iā€™d happily make a few.

Tinkers I would be fine with, assuming it isnā€™t limited to just Goblins and Gnomes. I have a few character ideas depending on the type of specs and such with the class.

3 Likes

Neither. I like the idea of tinker better. Tinker would be more unique and fun, imo.

1 Like

Well, if weā€™re just going to make up things, I suggest a Bra class. Theyā€™d be the best support class in game. Able to hold up their team and protect them from knockbacks. We could call that ability the ā€œAnti-Bouncyā€ abilityā€¦

1 Like

Available to all except night elves lol

Bard could easily be a mail armor class. War Skalds, Janissary bands, and Battle Drummers are all things which have existed. Military Musicians are an occupation as old as War.

I thought that way about League of Legends before the last 20+ champions they added to the champion pool. Or Smash Bros Ultimate each time they added a new fighter. The only challenge I see to all these specs is balance, which the game has never truly been balanced because balance is all perspective anyways. Thereā€™s always going to be someone pointing the finger at another class or ability deeming it overpowered.

See I donā€™t get why people have this odd view that we can only have one.

Death Knights use necromancy sure, but theyā€™re not Necromancersā€¦ Both classes use death magic and thats okā€¦

Iā€™d rather they be their own class. I think theyā€™re more than different enoughā€¦ push come to shove thoughā€¦ yeah. Iā€™d take a skin.

It absolutely must be spread out to other races. Draenei with crystal based golems and such! Magā€™har with war machines!

It could be golden!

4 Likes

I mean the last 2 expansions are not a good metric, this is very true. But we know they are capable to make the game great. MoP and WoD had great class design and felt great. Legion I honestly feel was the start of the end of fun. Pruning abilities in favor of vast borrowed power was a huge mistake. It makes players and classes feel clunky and not very unique. A good example of this is when they gutted healing spells from healers. You get a slow heal and a fast heal. Well we used to have lots of interesting abilities that filled very niche options, while not something always used it was nice to have those options.

Demon Hunter is definitely something that just didnā€™t seem thought out entirely, hence the only 2 specializations for the class. Also another fault of Legion.

More classes could easily be added and ones that fill class fantasy that doesnā€™t exist within the game currently without taking other classes abilities.

Yes, in real life, and they only fought if they were directly attacked. They kept up morale and told stories. There are no fighting bards in WoW. There have been Tinkers, however.