Necromancer as a spec to Warlocks?

No.

Should be its own class with blood magic as an option too.

LOL this just proves my point is should be a 4th spec for a DK. We already have that too.

I dono what your point is as I have not seen it.

Blood dks arent using a caster form of blood magic, they are using a version of it that accomdates a melee playstyle, it isnt the full potential of blood magic at all.

Just how demon hunters dont use chaos bolt, etc.

This boxed thinking that just because something has the same name that it has been fully represented and fleshed out is a fallacy.

We all know there are liches and different kinds of undead we could never get to control as we are stuck to ghouls.

And the glyphs for dk are not that good.

I think Necromancer more than well enough should and could stand on its own using the Maldraxxus spells and abilities we see with some entertaining new mechanics for a pet based tank.

It would just suck a lot to be forced to play a warlock instead of actually playing a necromancer. (I also secretly hope necromancers use mail instead of cloth… but meh.)

1 Like

I would deal with it and if thats how wow decided necromancer lore, but it isnt.

We fight said necromancers in game and see all sorts of undead minions beyond our grasp of flimsy ghouls.

There is so much more.

I was gonna argue it would be weird having a plate melee spec as a range spell-user, but then remembered holy paladin – So I suppose you gotta point. lol

1 Like