Nebulous Voidcore Broken

Hello, Having a weird issue on alt character where I am unable to actually “loot” the voidcore from my vault. I can select it and the option to take it where it says “Yes/Cancel” appears but when I click yes, the audio que sounds up like I received the item but nothing happens and the option window stays open. No Voidcore is sent to my currency tab either. I didn’t have this issue on my main or my other alt. I had 3 options in my vault and the quest has been completed. Character name is Dillhole-Illidan.

is this an old unclaimed vault?

Have u tried a full ui reset while logged outa game and launcher either deleting or renaming the cache interface and wtf folders a corrupted ui could affect all toons or a single toon.

nope, current week.

It looks like you have two weeks worth of rewards on that character. The week of 8/11-8/18 and 8/18-8/25.

The voidcore showing as available for the first one week appears to be a display issue, as it shouldn’t.

That’s weird but it does make sense I guess, It usually says a vault is “more than a week old” at the bottom yeah? It doesn’t show that here so i guess ill take tokens.

Yes, it has in the past. I don’t know if that is working correctly. I haven’t seen it in awhile, but truth be told, I’m usually there first thing to collect my reward so I never had a chance to see it myself.

If you don’t see the messaging, I would definitely put in a bug report if you can so QA can take a look.

Thank you very much for the quick help!!

I’m having the same exact issues and submitted a ticket and the response was exactly the same… It’s from the first week. So I selected an item to move it to the next week and behold it was not from the first week and from the second and now I have an item I don’t want and now voidcore… Check you’re lua errors when you hit accept if you have something that suppresses them from popping up on your screen because I got one, and submitted it. I first submitted my forum post here and it was almost immediately pushed to bug reports. I still have an open ticket and this clearly isn’t fixed.

In this case, Kobbler, it was from the previous week, I verified it myself. I am sorry that yours appears not to have been, but it isn’t the same issue.

Oh apologies!! Just sounded a lot like my issue!! Thank you!!!

This is still an issue.

On an alt, I cannot choose Nebulous Voidcores for a reward selection from a previous week.

I selected Token of Merit instead (unfortunately) so I could test. And that worked.

Even if you waited until bonus rolls from vault unlocked, your vault from m0 week will not let you take bonus rolls.