Nazjatar Rare Spawn Timers

I love Everquest but Warcraft never has been anything like it. Something weird is going on this expac and notably, this patch. We haven’t spent so long on quests that have awarded so little in return in a long time.

This discrepancy is just being noted and spend hours doing the same quest if you wish - its your sub - but a lot of us prefer to be done with our dailies and move right along.

2 Likes

must be your shards and/or time ur doing em casue for me moment they are announced you have 15sec b4 it is dead.

If I stand in Bondo’s Yard, I can get to 80% of the rares in about 20 seconds. I can’t get the ones on the western coast or the islands, and I can’t get to the ones up in the northeast spider area. But I think that’s good enough.

*Oh and rustfeather. can’t get that one unless you are camping.

You are playing a videogame. Might want to look at yourself in the mirror before tossing around the lazy word lol.

And what’s up with people not announcing the coordinates when they do report rares?

So do the commanders actually count because I just killed one and it didn’t count on the bounty.

but they give you items needed to spawn rares sooo…dont understand the frustration here.

I have to agree the spawn timers for how spread out the zone are ridiculous. The rewards aren’t that good that they need to be so rare. The worse part is you have no idea whether you get phased so you could easily get screwed and miss spawns. I’ve waited for like 2.5 hrs for Soundless that’s just ridiculous.

1 Like

Even those are down for 30-60 minutes between pops. Those should have been raid boss level that required a group to kill and drop like 5-10 pearls. Bliz missed the mark on Nazjatar badly.