Nazjatar quest reward weapons

Big nerf, but just realize that the intent of the weapon isn’t to give everyone a huge major upgrade for entering the patch, it’s to allow new players and alts to catch up more quickly to see the new stuff. Going into Argus on my Legion alts was very frustrating. This should help alleviate the same sort of issue, as it’s almost 100 ilvl higher than what you have as a brand new fresh 120.

Realistically, they were never going to give everyone a freebie weapon from an intro quest that matched Normal Raiding in the new patch. That’d be silly.

9 Likes

You might need to read that again.

About 55 seconds into the youtube

1 Like

It funny players expect a BoD mythic level weapon from doing an intro zone quest… Like come on people.

8 Likes

lol…

I mean, I was excited for the 415 weapons to make an alt geared earlier so I get it. But unsubbing if no answer on an intro quest item? Seems a bit silly.

And that is a Preach video about what to do assuming the PTR stuff stayed the same. Most of it is likely correct, things like the weapon ilvl just had stealth changed values. Which sucks, but again I wouldnt say its unsub worthy.

4 Likes

Wait so you wanted to outgear mythic raiders for doing an intro quest while the 415 raid is still current content? Your joking right?

12 Likes

I wasn’t at all i just found it funny people thinking what is on PTR= live release i knew that wasn’t happening.

1 Like

still ok

10 letters

How many lies to be unsub worthy, how many failed implied expectations until it is unsub worthy?

1 Like

Isn’t heoric weapons 405? So with max titan forge I guess you could say it is equal…

While true, I think a lot of us have access to crafted gear, meaning a lot of 340 gear as soon as you reach 120 (increasing to 370 with new recipes). While 370 is still an upgrade for most brand new 120’s, it’s useless for any that have been there for more than a week.

1 Like

i guess its for new 120s then

Lol you’ll unsub because you didn’t get the weapon you wanted? Just go already.

7 Likes

This isn’t mythic raid quality.

1 Like

I feel like that’s designed so low, as not to give nearly fresh 120s and instantly Bod mythic quality item.

As in you hit max level, and basically go straight there.

Also, do we really need more free gear handed out at obscenely high ilvl for no effort at all?

2 Likes

A quick apology from me about ilvls. At 400, I thought I was already 30 behind mythic raiders, which is where I felt comfortable as a hard working casual (doing most emissary things and world bosses and such). Apparently I’m only 15 behind, and on par with Heroic? That seems a bit high, though I do spend a lot of time gearing my 9 level 120’s. I’ve always felt that the way I play should be a fair alternative to normal raiding, which would have been 385 before this patch, so maybe there is a balance issue.

However, LFR/WQ (not emissary) gear from the new zone seems too far behind, especially with a new raid coming that will add another 15 levels to gear.

2 Likes

I’m sure the M+ and mythic raiders would come crying to the forums if peasants were allowed to touch such “high” ilevel weapons, so it was changed.

5 Likes

What a let down. Just like the 90k gold for reskin mounts changed from 45k.

:thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

No point in doing it. And I think that’s what is being missed. Are we supposed to resub, play this new zone and questline just to unlock flying in a world where the rewards are still pointless?

10 Likes

Preach who has been playing a long time - even put it into his video. There was no reason to put a weapon of 415 as a placeholder on the PTR.

Come on people.

1 Like