Nazjatar quest reward weapons

I have managed to get nice weapons on +6 toons so far…at this point in the game there really are no excuses why you wouldn’t have something better than 370.

There is always an excuse or reason why gear must be handed to those that can’t seem to figure out a way to do it for themselves.

2 Likes

It’s amazing. You’re making our point for us while at the same time totally missing it. Thanks for that.

13 Likes

Stop blaming it as a bug. You just changed your mind. Admit to it.

23 Likes

They must be an enchanter.

“Generate at an unintentionally high ilvl”.

A quest that doesn’t scale the reward’s ilvl to your ilvl.

A quest that doesn’t scale the reward somehow magically scaling a quest reward.

A quest with a set ilvl reward that does not scale the ilvl reward…somehow magically scaling the ilvl during the testing to a single ilvl reward.

Sure.

29 Likes

Yeah, I hear you. I’m a little skeptical of that response. I mean, they had to know it was there – there was lots of buzz about it.

At the very least, they could have saved themselves some PR headaches if they simply put out a statement before the patch went live. Something like:

“Hey everyone, we know it was a 415 on the PTR, but that wasn’t intended…”

It would have taken all of 3 minutes to do, and also would have saved a lot of angst. Regrettably, though, that kind of action doesn’t seem to be in their wheelhouse anymore.

10 Likes

Capping the pvp bar in the first week of s03 will result in a 405 weapon so u shuld be good.
Giving a 415 weapon would invalidate the pvp cap reward in the first week of s03.
Also, expecting something coz its on the ptr is not the best thing coz its always subject to change as stated many times by blizz. if this results in u feeling like u shuld unsub i think u were already on ur way out anyway :blush:

2 Likes

Tx for the response, however 370 is a bit low!! 395 more reasonable !

6 Likes

Uhmmm welll why wouldn’t have been listed as a bug on the ptr before live release? You do understand that as a collective group we tend to not believe these sorts of explanations.

Not at you personally because all you do is pass on the crap they tell you. Many of us have a hard time with the credibility of the current development.

16 Likes

Well its useless on almost all my toons, thanks blizz >.<

4 Likes

Bait and switch

8 Likes

Could of been another Lure like the Boat Mount LoL :joy::joy:

1 Like

why would this reward be way below the Darkshore weekly that gives a 400 item level for months now.

15 Likes

BEcause Blizzard has become a ridicilous company full of inept people. A bug my rearend. I hope they lose more paying subs over this .

5 Likes

Sure makes me feel better knowing that the content was tested with over powered, bugged rewards… suppose I will just wait to try 8.2 until after its been tested properly and the game has been tuned accordingly

10 Likes

A new appearance? You never got the faction weapon? It’s just a legionnaire weapon.

And Darkshore is honestly less effort than the intro quest for nazjatar.

2 Likes

Before yall unsub let me make a toon on your realm so I can collect your gold since I can put it to better use.

3 Likes

Obvious lies are obvious. Fixed one-time quests have NEVER scaled before. Sub cancelled.

6 Likes

Damn we got a handful of pissed off ppl Blizz! Better get prepared for the pitchforks