Nazjatar quest reward weapons

Anyone who thought LFR level gear for the next raid was going to be a reward for a day one solo quest was high

10 Likes

From what I read it’s just a recycled Warfront model.

2 Likes

I might buy their excuse if they came out and said it was there on the PTR to give people some incentive and maybe a boost to delve further into the content and, you know, test?

I can’t believe a bug like that made it’s way so far.

13 Likes

looks at forums and uses a British accent it was a sh** show, obviously…

i can already see this coming…

16 Likes

Yup, and if people want to leave 'cause they didn’t get a 415 wep then don’t let the door hit them on the way out :rofl:

Some whiney babies… even when Blue says it’s a bug, even that is a conspiracy. Geez the undeniable human nature that is complaining.

entitled

7 Likes

Whether or not it was a bug is inconsequential, the ILVL dropping is a good thing.

6 Likes

Serious de hype / motavating last minute change.

/sigh

At least I can do or not do and it matters not either way at this point.

Thanks for a blue response at least

yeah, I can just hear talisin and evital and their it was a stuff show; obviously comment and the linked forum posts.

Gotta say the idea of a 415 weapon was super nice to expect, and a let down to see it gone with no fore warning.

Hint to bliz: If players see a marked for release ptr and a 415 weapon that is either going to be very valuable to one type of player or pretty much scrap to the other type and it becomes pure scrap 370 ilvls for those expecting different. IT feels like something nice was nerfed or taken away. Not saying it was, just how it feels to myself, and others I have spoken with. Except of course for the small minority of those suffering from schadenfreude in their personality matrix.

12 Likes

Gotta love the irony in this one. Will unsub because he didn’t get a basically free 415 but wants to play classic where nothing good is handed to you free on a platter.

18 Likes

Tbf, bugs get fixed in order of priority. “This reward is too high ilvl” is probably pretty low compared to other bugs that legitimately hamper ptr testing.

Although it probably also wouldve been a pretty quick fix.

6 Likes

Yeah I hope they enjoy going months without a meaningful upgrade even if they bother to raid. I’ve seen so many posts that are like this also, someone the other day said classic was less of a grind than live LOL.

2 Likes

Then let them unsub because it WAS too high. If they can’t enjoy this game without getting easy high level gear then they have no business playing MMORPGs.

3 Likes

Should have at least been scaled gear like emissary. I was just looking forward to getting to pick a weapon instead of playing the slot machine.

12 Likes

Were playing World of Slotmachines, what’d you expect :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well there was a whole lot of high people on that PTR complaining about it.

Does anyone still play WoW to progress their character through work anymore? Quest rewards should be minimal ilvl compared to rewards you get from raiding or accomplishing a long difficult quest chain (which even then is usually bare min ilvl reward and nothing too amazing). If you don’t need a 370 weapon then good for you, if you were looking forward to getting a free mythic grade weapon, then idk, I don’t think you really understand MMO’s lol. You’re supposed to earn gear, not be handed it for free (even if it will be obsolete in 2 weeks). /shrug

7 Likes

Why 370 though which seems awfully low for a new area.400 would have been more adequate.

18 Likes

Guess camping a fp and killing 20 horde/alliance in a raid group was so much harder.

4 Likes

item level 370 is useless at this stage of the game.

16 Likes

This item is an off-hand upgrade for the last of my six 120s, at best, a shard/gold for the rest, thats kind of sad coming from a new “end game” zone. Especially considering my toons are all LFR/low end mythic heroes.

4 Likes

I agree. Somewhere in the 385-400 range would have been more “consistent with other rewards that come from similar activities.”

415? A little too much.

7 Likes