Nazjatar quest reward weapons

Admit you whine like a child over gear that you don’t earn?

Getting frustrated or something?

Admit that they nerfed the reward JUST LIKE LAST TIME because people complained JUST LIKE LAST TIME and not because of some illogical explanation of testing oopsie to where they drop it 45 ilvls.

Just admit it

Because they didn’t? I’ll concede once you stop crying over something that means nothing. What, you sad because you couldn’t get high end gear for turning in a quest that takes 2 minutes?

1: No crying. I am devil’s advocate.
2: They did nerf the Warfront reward because of complaints. Players complained that it allowed fresh 120’s to catch up too fast. Just like now. (and this shows that their rewards in testing are usually meant for release)
3: Why do I have to be sad to have an opinion on something that is fairly obvious.

It is quite telling that you can’t just stick to the actual discussion though. You have to assume I am “entitled” or “crying” or whatever else type of person you think you’re arguing with.

I obviously won’t get chicken salad out of you.

2 Likes

You are entitled. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t be crying. There are multiple people in the thread that hardly touch a raid yet agree with the change. You haven’t given one reason that it shouldn’t have been changed. All you are doing in whining. It’s pretty funny actually.

It’s a new patch. Not a new expansion. Intro level gear isn’t supposed to make all your current gear trivial.

M10 keys give 410, Mythic BoD gives 415. Why in the world would a new patch introduce trash mob gear that is on par with current Mythic level raids???

Come on folks. Little common sense please

3 Likes

On the one hand, i find it hard to believe that most people’s mains don’t have at least a 405/410 weapon already. So a 415 weapon really isn’t that big of an upgrade and in a few weeks will be a pretty low ilevel item. On the other hand, i agree that day one of a patch shouldn’t replace heroic/mythic raid quality gear.

Really the issue stems from the over abundance of higher level gear from the previous patch. Not necessarily the rewards for this one.

A 415 weapon sounded way too good for an easy as pie quest, a few weeks before the new raid even opened. Though I figured it’d be between 385-400, to at least match the high end of what you can get out of an emissary award. The last Drustvar emissary was awarding a 395 weapon.

1 Like

It’s very telling the levels you sink to when you are shown that high ilvl rewards are not a mistake, are intentionally released to live, AND that they do nerf the rewards based on crying from the forums.

Your explanation of it being testing is hilariously simple and flawed.

There we go. A legitimate response, other than " Aww, poor baby!! ".

At what point did I say anything about it being “testing?” It was nerfed because it was too high, that’s it. Once again, Blizzard doesn’t care about forum crying unless it leads to hurting their bottom line. In this case, there was no real threat of that happening. It was nerfed because it was dumb, end of story.

The intro quest weapon may have been nerfed from 415 to 370 because Nazjatar mobs are MUCH easier on live than they were on PTR.

They were probably assuming an item level of a roughly new character at or below 370 for the zone. Makes sense for the weapon to be knocked down.

They are definitely easier, which is sad, but probably tied mire towards gear pacing than anything else.

It was silly to believe that just because it was like that on the PTR, it would be the same on live. They inflate rewards and make it easier to obtain items on the PTR all the time, to make it easier for players to test content.

Right here:

Like someone pointed out to you. That item would inflate your ilvl and thus cause all of that “zone testing” as you call it to be worthless.

Again, why give such a high reward for zone testing if the goal, as YOU put it, was to test on the lower side? That is an illogical situation.

And this shows your true motive. You will never admit that they nerf due to such cancerous feedback because you are one who provides such feedback.

3 Likes

The evidence available on GD suggests that this is… not accurate.

3 Likes

Nice job not reading the rest of it:

If you are going to quote me, make sure to get it all. Just makes you look foolish otherwise.

1 Like

It wasn’t nerfed AT ALL DURING TESTING lol. It wasn’t nerfed until after these boards lit up with complaints.

1 Like

Why, you going to be competing for Mythic kills soon?

1 Like