Nazjatar quest reward weapons

Bad argument considering you still have to enter the Mythic difficulty raid to get the gear and still have to be carried by people that know what they are doing. It’s not like you can go in and just get it.

Shouldnt be able to get 400+ from afking a warfront either but here we are.

3 Likes

Not the point. Point being that the players that complain about the peons getting gear keep their little mouths shut when they’re carrying them for gold and sometimes cash. Funny how the priorities change.

3 Likes

nope its just the entitled that don’t think they should have to work to get shiny new gear. I want this now, or i’ll go home the sad part is nobody ever goes home…

Hate to break it to you but the people running Mythic couldn’t give two hoots about what gear you have. This was all Blizzard buddy, sorry to burst your bubble.

1 Like

Tbh if they were to give people that didn’t already have a 415 or higher ilvl wep a 415 weapon at the start they should give me a 445 wep for having a 425 wep to start.

1 Like

There was a big topic all week long complaining about the 415. Where were you?

Because the very notion of getting something that high is dumb. I don’t run anything and think it’s dumb. Kind of kills your argument that Mythic people give a crap.

1 Like

Looky here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/nazjatar-intro-quest-awarding-free-415-weapon/193515/1

That literally did nothing to change what I just said.

You didn’t even look LOL. I see you have no intention of really discussing merits, just what you think.

Less than one minute and you looked at the 500+ post topic to determine that mythic players weren’t complaining? Riiight

Why would I need to look? Seriously, explain it to me. What would change from me looking at something I already said was dumb from the start?

And people that weren’t in Mythic either so your idea that it’s Mythic only is nonsense.

1 Like

You claimed mythic players didn’t care and that it was just blizzard and their illogical testing that you outlined. The topic was to show you just a sample of the complaints over the weapon from players. Thus showing that they DID and DO care.

No, people care because it’s dumb to hand out 415 gear. Someone running a Mythic raid doesn’t care what you have because it has no bearing on what they are doing. Whether I have Mythic gear or I have no gear, the idea of giving someone a 415 weapon for doing nothing is stupid.

3 Likes

You can even look at this topic and see the players complaining that you say don’t care. This was a hot topic all week. Just like with the last OP reward that was released to live, players complained and they nerfed it. This isn’t new and isn’t unprecedented. Are you privy to some inside info you can share about their reason for nerfing it into the ground?

Dropping it 45 ilvls isn’t the response of an oopsie that sat for weeks/months

Yeah, it’s called the knowledge of knowing Blizzard hardly ever, EVER, changes item level, stats, whatever because people whine about it. It was straight dumb. They knew it, we knew it, and it was nerfed.

1 Like

Then explain the Warfront reward debacle where they gave the very same type of kneejerk nerf to the reward just like this one.

Same thing? Aka see my previous post.

1 Like

Cmon, just admit it