Nathrezim Alliance Reconnections

Like Civixer and Caedmon??!?!?!?!??!

Whoah Oneiros holy balls it’s been awhile. Its me sparedaddy! Remember when I used to run a dagger and leather and everyone thought I was dumb as shiz, but now the research proves I was right all along? haha Good to see you man. Try to get on and hang out with us if you can! Oh and I remember you too Contessa!

Sparedaddy NE Fury War
Sparedizzle UD Mage

Looking for: Arcaneaura, Highpriestess, Rokker, Imurdaddy(UD priest), Bruncev (I need my single salv/BG healbot buddy<3), Cheef, Soupperego, Proaim, Cortez (worst nightmare ud rogue), anyone else from AEF/Res days. Moskau, Daerlan, Mimiru, Demerus, Obs (GM), Kinyo, Legend, imurdrank(spelling)… argh hard to remember everyone

1 Like

Anyone remember a guild called Exiled or Integrity? Looking for those peeps!

1 Like

Gnominator!! Hey man, how have you been? I still remember us clearing AQ20 with Cib, Erv, Kami, and others.

1 Like

Ilyamurometz
Human Warrior
Silent affliction, All Else Failed. BFG

1 Like

Chaosmongler, that’s a name i have not heard in a long time.

This is the real Halaris. I used to be in Dio. Who are you or what was your characters name? I would like to know what that WoW memory was! I remember I ninjad Domos chest in MC then quit the guild and made my guild LAWLFinkles because I stole Finkles Lava Dredger. Wow what good times. Will you be playing again when classic comes out?

This is Halaris NE Druid who is this? I remember we were such noobs and we were trolls before the term trolls was being used. Man what good times I have already talked to some members of Dio about playing again. Some good friends I remember Munstan, Zypheamon, Orrah, Nition, Xasparagus, Darknessmage, Xghost, Rord, Velm lord of the realm. If i didn’t mention you I am sorry its been so long. Looking forward to playing again though.

Was a good ol Night Elf druid back in the day.

I played a Night elf hunter in Wipe, and Viper. Named Isacc at the time.

Undermage Named Twilus! Hmu if you remember me Beer#1985

Onyong - Viper

Hi Grassydude!
A bunch of us are still playing on Stormrage now. Send me a message if you would like to reconnect.
-Moondah

1 Like

A bunch of the old Silent affliction/Chaos Factors players are on Stormrage. Send me a message for more info.

Hi Trina!
There are a few of us Unity Clan members still playing on Stormrage.
-Moondah

1 Like

Divine Sentry, there’s a name I haven’t heard in quite some time.

dude I remember you! Back when I played my hunter Rangedbob and my buddy played Renril also a hunter

Rentesh, NE Rogue
Rentesh#1745

Mustydusty

human paladin

Elysium primarily and some others

Recognize a lot of names! the feels hope to see everyone on the classic relms soon

I remember you and most of the names you mentioned