Nathanos pre patch cinematic (spoilers)

we save one wild god and three loa during the conveant and lvl zone :wink: To be on point.

3 Likes

Iirc, we are to save only the wild god ( Ashamane ) on the Winter Queen’s behalf, but then Vol’jin tells us to save the loa too.

1 Like

She still evacuated her people, the writers are so full of themselves that they will redeem sylvanas no matter what, just so they are right in the end.

Not much to interpret when they say that sylvanas isn’t evil and that she won’t die.

You also keep saying that Sylvanas didn’t do it, just give up on it.

Is that supposed to be some other regular poster here? Because I haven’t really seen anyone post with that name here recently, but maybe I didn’t pay attention to it.

Thats wrong, bwonsamdi send us for all three (Ashmane and the other two loas, inside the maw)…the winterqueen didn´t even know their were captured. One Loa died there…and empowered Vol’Jin.

2 Likes

Ah, then I remembered it wrong ( haven’t played beta myself ).

lol

3 Likes

And then went and got a bunch of them killed. On purpose. You realize that the only way the story works for Sylvanas is that she doesn’t let her true intentions become known at the beginning of the expansion. That’s why the devs were gaslighting, dodging and outright lying so much in those interviews before and after BfA launch.

It was clear that they were gaslighting in order to not drive off the people that were (justly) wary of how things were shaping up. But, sure, let’s play your game of take a singular line without including the rest of the quote or context:

They say this:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-feel-lied-to-post-bfa-version/596347/7?u=gantrithor-myzrael

So, there you go. They said Sylvanas and Horde evil.

Now, this is the part where you flail abouthandwave and say this is different somehow or doesn’t count.

We’ve seen the quotes, Elesana. Nowhere, in any of them, did Blizzard state that Sylvanas would not die. They did say that she isn’t going out as a simple raid boss, never said she wouldn’t die though. Garrosh didn’t go out as a raid boss. He was a raid boss, but died in a cutscene following a quest chain the next expansion.

I checked your sources. It’s clear you either didn’t read them thoroughly or stopped reading them when you found a line that you could misuse or of context.

:pancakes:

3 Likes

She used blight on her peoples during the battle. In anyway you look, she did everything she could to maximize collateral damage while retaining the rank of warchief

they pretty much lied about it. Sylvanas now works for a death titan who is torturing innocent souls. its like saying Bob who works for David Duke is not a bad guy. When the person signing your checks is a boogeyman, yeah…

https://www.wowhead.com/news=319109/nathanos-blightcaller-says-get-off-my-house

4 Likes

To be fair Sylvanas is the biggest Mary Sue currently in the story. The only ‘bad’ thing that’s happened to her in recent story is that tiny little scar the writers deigned to give her during the Saurfang fight. Can’t mess up that pretty dead face too much or her fan army might be upset.

1 Like

You’re not being fair or honest at all. Quite frankly you seem a bit agitated, but I hope you’re at least reasonable and is just being a bit cheeky. Which I understand; we’ve all been there. No one will out mary sue the pc.

What makes Sylvanas so awesome is that she has taken some Ls and she does have weaknesses and flaws.

5 Likes

Name one?

The big issue with Sylvanas is that when she “takes L’s” is that somehow it was all part of her plan in some 5D chess game she is playing, like what? That doesn’t make for an interesting villain.

Really?

I generally don’t touch her flaws and Ls with a 10 foot pole; her haters are in charge of pointing those out. As much as I love her character I could eat her up probably worst than I eat Baine and Saurfang.

So lets start with the fact that she was killed 2 times and couldn’t even succeed at a proper suicide. The worst was being ganked by Godfrey. She talks to much and end up paying for flapping her gums and procrastinating ie Trilogy, when she was in the middle of a speech and got clocked, Godfrey and Arthas.

If anyone wants her dead wait until she gives her inevitable speech.

3 Likes

pretty sure getting killed by arthas and being raised as undead was not part of her plan

nor failing to kill arthas when he was fleeing eastern kingdon

nor running away from arthas in halls of reflection

Nor getting headshot by godfrey

nor losing to genn in stormhiem

nor getting man-handled by malfurion in WoT

nor losing her temper and losing control of the horde (seriously, if her plan was to create as much death…why would she throw in the towel BEFORE the biggest battle in the war?)

Or failing to kill bwonsamdi

Like, have you been playing wow for a few months? because there is not a single character who loses more often than sylvanus. Its just that she knows how to dust herself off and start her next plan.

15 Likes

I don’t think they are being honest. I think the word they may be looking for is plot armor and please don’t get me started on that. The Alliance leaders has that belt on lock.

No way they think Sylvanas is a bigger Mary Sue than the pc.

2 Likes

Literally none of these negatively affected her. Godfrey glocked her and she lost some Val’kyr but that means nothing because the Jailer is giving her infinite number of those.
Genn destroying the lamp again meant nothing because the Jailer is giving her infinite Val’kyr.
She got “man-handled” by Malfurion and yet nothing bad happened to her, she still succeeded in what she wanted, killing as many Night Elves as possible.
And she lost her temper and was thrown out of the Horde after successfully getting many Horde and Alliance killed to fuel her and the Jailer. How did that negatively affect her?

Same as failing to kill Bwonsamdi, how has that negatively affected her? She took that L but was meaningless.

The only ones that really affected her was Arthas killing her. So that’s one.

3 Likes

even if we take everything you said at face value, you are still proven wrong because you said all her L’s were part of her plan. Now you are shifting the goalpost by saying her L’s dont really matter.

17 Likes

I think the word he’s looking for is plot armor, which none is thicker than 30,000 million Alliance faction leaders.

1 Like

Considering all of those L’s take place after the Edge of Night story, where she originally met the Jailer and began their relationship (Those are Blizzard’s words not mine), yes I would say all of that is “part of her plan”.

the only sylvanus plot armor i can think of is the horde being on board with…well ANY of her ideas since becoming warchief.

im actually flabbergast at your post. Like, this is getting into flat-earther territory here.

11 Likes