Nathanos just went down to level 40s

Don’t tell me the numbers are accurate.

17 Likes

2 raids, about 70-80 people.

Still though

2 Likes

Level 62 elite raid boss being done in by level 40s, yeah shouldn’t matter how many are there they are level 40.

The guy would wipe full raids of level 60s

16 Likes

He only has like 40k health. I think a group that big downing him checks out. They also wiped twice and all ended up dying to the dogs and adds once they killed Nathanos.

12 Likes

It took two raids to bring him down, what is the problem? They almost failed again so?

7 Likes

Again so what will a raid full of 60s do? This guy use to drop full raids of level 60s and 40s downed him.

13 Likes

How would they even hit someone like that? The heal threat should of made it impossible for any tank to hold agro.

24 Likes

hunters + kiting … ?

1 Like

The fact he wasn’t one shotting people he was hitting and the fact they even were able to hit him is telling. It’s not like the raid was full of 70 hunters.

No they just tank and spanked him

7 Likes

Yes, there were 12 hunters in one of the raids, unsure what the other raid has.

1 Like

No it was TWO raids, not one. And level 40s should be able to hit him and no he shouldn’t be able to one shot them.

4 Likes

He went down in minutes to level 40s and most of the people in that raid aren’t even level 40 lmao

4 Likes

Yeah 40 man raids didn’t wipe to him lies. Lets see if they can kill balinda or the crusader dude.

2 Likes

Hitting a mob 22 levels above you would be near impossible to hit and yeah in Vanilla a freaking 10 level mob would one shot you or two shot you.

19 Likes

Oh so you think you know the tuning numbers better than the people with the actual data in front of them do you? M’kay.

25 Likes

Just further proves that Vanilla isn’t hard.

19 Likes

I recall killing him with around 15 fresh lvl 60s.

And a grp of 5 lvl 40s can sometimes take out a fresh lvl 60 quite easily.

So 5 x 15 = 75 lvl 40s may be able to do it.

3 Likes

I think y’all just sucked back then.

14 Likes

Since when was Nathanos a “raidboss” come on people he is a lvl 62 elite npc at most he can be compared to 5 man dungeon bosses and even that is a bit of a stretch.

I can easily see a raid of level 40s downing him just due to sheer numbers.

24 Likes

Total hyperbole in here. He would never have wiped a full raid of 60s. He was designed to be killed by 10-15 people who were fresh 60s (could easily be 5 manned with a geared group). It’s a either a complete fabrication that he wiped a full raid of 60 or they were literally the 40 worst level 60 players in existence.

53 Likes