Nathanos Deserves It (SPOILERS)

your not really worth arguing with, your probably the worst kind of alliance player as you don’t care about the story just so long as the Alliance stay the moral superior faction with the power houses.

6 Likes

You are the one who doesnt consider the hordes moral characters, as horde lol

2 Likes

:face_vomiting:

I have felt a pretty strong hostility towards me since my very first posts here, so I’m not sure what the “finally” is meant for…

Right back atcha. I think it highly ironic and funny that any one who would consider Calia being a “white savior” also fails to notice the racial implications of the term “mudhuts”. It’s almost like no one has any principles on this board what so ever, and project that lack of principles onto others, or hate to see it so open because it’s like holding a mirror up.

To each his own. I thought it was a slap in the face putting him in that spotlight to begin with really.

“Stop villain batting” “we didnt mean like that!”

3 Likes

Cataclysm resurrected him. He was moved to Undercity as a hunter trainer.

1 Like

Oh, interesting. Never knew that. So, from dead, to simple hunter trainer, to major lore character.

1 Like

I mean, it’s not a ridiculous thing to say. There are right and wrong ways to do just about anything, especially when it comes to writing stories.

For example, Night Elf fans kept asking to get their “teeth” back, but now a lot are scared of Tyrande becoming a villain. Well, villains have teeth. But that doesn’t mean it’s the best story path.

10 Likes

well In the xpac where it’s not about a faction war horde players get mad about not being in the story but then they get mad about there characters working with the alliance

Yes and many of those fans are also mocked on this board for it to, mostly, applause from the very people outraged at me making this topic (even though this topic is like in no way inflammatory or beyond the pale in this place, people from multiple directions make threads celebratory or hating on characters ALL. THE. TIME. But, because it’s me and because it Nathanos, I get a big lecture about how I am a big ol meany troll! lol). Like the top replies to Elesanas threads before she left were all mocking her. Which like, w/e, just but don’t be a hypocrite about it.

3 Likes

We disagree. Sincerely the majority of the horde community.

5 Likes

looks at thread title

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:cactus:

8 Likes

Go ahead and give yourself a good ol pat on the back, you deserve it, bucko.

Good thing Ben is here, guys, who else could shine such a light in these dark forums? Where 90% of it is shallow, faction-based, word vomit arguing. Ben, and his grace, descends upon up like a Val’kyr to state what has been bloody obvious for years.

No one cares about your narcissistic pseudo-moralistic posturing, Ben. It’s not impressive, nor is it, as you would say, “enriching”.

5 Likes

Yeah, saying a clearly villainous character deserves what has been shown in the PTR is in no way inflammatory, nor is it beyond the scope of what gets posted on this board all the time.

:100: :100: :100: :100:

Lmao also this. Straight facts.

3 Likes

If you say so, I guess.

Lots of inflammatory stuff gets posted. So, I mean…

I don’t think my post is inflammatory, but, even if you could argue it is, it is still definitely by no means an exceptionally inflammatory post in relation to the sea of stuff that gets posted on this board, a sea of posts which receive no finger wagging or spam flagging from Mr Blade or the 40+ people that liked his comment!

4 Likes

Oh, I agree. This isn’t the most flagrantly inflammatory post on the story board. You are correct in that capacity. But make no mistake, your post is most certainly inflammatory. I merely wanted to point that out.

I’m completely indifferent about Nathanos living or dieing at the moment as he wasn’t a character I paid much attention to.

But that’s what I am saying, all he spotlight was unnecessary for some raid boss that wasn’t even going to be a main villain.

1 Like

I don’t understand why you hate me so much, but I don’t really care either. You seem unhinged.

3 Likes

Give us Horde San’layn first. THEN stop catering to us edgelords.

6 Likes

Kael’thas could be their racial leader after he returns from the shadowlands.

3 Likes

I’ve always liked Nathanos. He’s a trog. He’s a bully. He’s cold and calculating. But he was interesting. He boasted and gloated but he knew enough to escape when he had to. Perhaps to many that means coward and yeah it probably does but it also means a survivalist. Admit defeat and live to fight again kind of mentality. I loved his voice and I’m a sucker for bad boys with good voices but it was also his character blips we got to glimpse that made me like him.

1. He rode a hound mount during BFA and I sooo wanted that mount. It was cool!
  2. He was so loyal to Sylvanas because (Well I interpret it anyway) he was in love with her and had been through life and undeath. Anything she wanted he’d do for her. He believed and loved her that much.
  3. Because of this blind loyalty and love I believe (again my interpretation) that Sylvanas used that to use him. I don’t think she loves him. I think she just uses him. Tugs him along. Her perfect puppy. So in this way I feel bad for him. I can’t help it. I do. I don’t like people being manipulated for love.
  4. We saw glimpses that he regrets things he has done. He even seems to hint that he wouldn’t have sacraficed those children like Sira was so willing to do in the novel. He had respect for the young girl who tried to be brave. He isn’t good by any means but he isn’t completely black evil either. He did have glimpses of some humanity left in there. And for that reason too I feel for him. I almost wish he could wake up and see how bad Sylvi is and betray her but he won’t. He’s that …far gone in love and loyalty it seems. I mean maybe…just maybe in Shadowlands we’ll meet him in the Maw and maybe…just maybe…he’ll betray her when he realizes he was being played for so long. Again…just my thoughts.
14 Likes