Naming and Shaming rule

No idea. I avoid the subject and the people who hate me, so as to give them their space. But it inevitably gets brought up by someone random and I end up in the middle of it because I can’t ignore it. lol

And that’s the funny part. Rarely is this stuff ever brought up by people directly involved in the Discords or problems. It’s always some dumb rumor by those who have nothing to do with it.

:dracthyr_shrug:

Ah well. Off to fight with the insurance company who apparently would rather see me miserable in a nursing home in a few years, rather than pay for a medication they claim I don’t need, just because it’s expensive for them. I hate the drug and insurance companies so much.

2 Likes

Taranoch!! I shame you!

/gasp

Uhoh!

/s (for those who need it >_>)

Ultimately the naming and shaming thing boils down to witch hunting, which is just frowned on pretty ubiquitously. Without verification of something done wrong, and verification that the person in question is actually to blame, there’s nothing to gain from doing it.

2 Likes

you know that the rules are not equally enforced ever mostly because it is almost impossible to do so.

is smelly.

Imagine Jaina being OOM. Summoning a giant flying battleship out of no where with cannons must use a lot of mana. Probably 100,000 mana per second.

And the Frying Dutchman always needs a remorseless eating machine.

1 Like