Names for Orc Females

After finally thinking up a great name for my new Death Knight, this one, I’ve been considering some new names for my Orc Shaman and Mag’har Orc Hunter, nothing’s wrong with their names, they just feel… meh, compared, unfortunately I am not great at names and coming up with another might take way too long for me, so here I am asking, anyone got any ideas? I am specifically hoping for some Orcish first names.

and, not sure if this plays into anything, but my Mag’har is of the Frostwolf Clan. Not sure if that’d affect her name, but it’s a detail, you know?

1 Like

Just make sure the last name starts with the ‘gra-’ suffix, ‘gro-’ is for guys.

4 Likes

I’ve come to notice many Orc Female names end with a or ra. I am more than happy to end with either, but I also don’t want to make my three Orcs’ names sound alike. xD This is why I am not using my original name I thought of once, Lokgra, as nice as it was, Golkra was better, and Lokgra now would just be Golkra spelled different. xD (I honestly didn’t notice this when I first my Golkra, I swear.)

1 Like

Gamora

/10

2 Likes

Probably taken to be honest. xD

1 Like

Orc female? Funny joke

4 Likes

I expected nothing less from a Troll of all races.

7 Likes

I could think of plenty of names for an Orc. Though, you wouldn’t appreciate 'em.

3 Likes

So Orc-ish names tend to end with a or ra for females, what do they tend to start with? Maybe that can help! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This is my only Orc. I figure names that have Gs, “or”, ends with A. Sounds Orcish to me.

Just call her Orca.

7 Likes

I can only imagine what would count as something I “wouldn’t appreciate”.

and you have a very nice name! I like the very thought of something like that, or the name having ana in it.

That made me chuckle, I won’t lie.

4 Likes

I like my name. Its close enough to lok’tar that I headcanon its like the orcish equivalent of Victoria.

4 Likes

Use “ahs” “uhs” “rahs”

Grekka
Merga
Torgah
Krekka

Etc :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Zugatha :grinning:

1 Like

Your name is nice, I considered something similar once, but I don’t know… just felt off for a Shaman or Hunter…

I do like the idea of Lok though, it sounds nice if used right! Like yours.

Both your name and suggestion have made me chuckle.

1 Like

Nokka? i knew an orc once with that name it was a little weird but i mean no offence orc names can be right?

2 Likes

I am the LAST person to give advice to an Orc, or ANY Horde… but I also feel like I should advise against listening to somebody from MoonGuard.

Er, at least one that’s without armor… no offense to anyone else. The price you pay for being on the same realm as such kind.

that… That came out wrong too. :unamused:

Not all of our names are weird, but, that can’t be helped, Nokka however does seem odd, I’ll give it that, doesn’t look Orcish though either. Who am I to judge? I said I can’t think of names myself. lol

what a killer name you’ve come up with!