Names for Orc Females

qtrockeater

I think I’m great example of a femorc who think’s outside the box.

1 Like

you could also google “orc female name generator”, hit the button a few times till you get a syllable you like then add “ra” or something to the end

Sounds like something a member of the Blackrock Clan would use, or an Ogre.

Agree to disagree.

I’ve yet to find one I liked, that’s why I came here.

Saurtooth.

Fair enough! :slight_smile:

Use the random name generator. It’s actually not too bad for ideas and you can always customize what it comes up with if it’s not just right. I’ve done that plenty of times. Just keep hitting the random button untill something stands out and then adjust it till it’s perfect.

2 Likes

You tryna say somethin’, boah?

My female mag’har is called Drakga. I like it.

1 Like

I named my Mag’har femorc Halea, my shaman femorc Fyrra. I liked those names and thought they fit.

You can use them if you can’t find a better one.

2 Likes

Muh-muh-muh MyGarona!

3 Likes

That’s what I did as a starting point. I noticed names from the generator tend to be all taken so tweaking it needed at times.

I use this for generating orc names for wow.

you can get female names too.

Now, I don’t know any other people from Indonesia, so I’m not sure if there are any other good orcish-sounding names to be had from the Indonesian language. Still, I named this orc female after an Indonesian co-worker because it seemed like it fit well.
The only other orc female I have ever created, back when I dual/multi-boxed, has a name that was meant to troll other people in game by being, IRL, a controversial lover of the real person a male orc character of mine was named after.

I named my female Orc ‘Darma’.

I think they just need that ‘ah’ sound at the end of the name and you are good to go.

2 Likes

Leshaniqua
Watermelondrea
Barbaraquoitiya
Bomquisha
Laptoyanqua
Sharkeisha

Great Orc sitcom name: Darma and Grom

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m dying here.

1 Like