Name one single good deed done by Sylvanas

Her involvement with SoO makes this even dumber.

She knows what continuing to cross the Horde’s ideals will lead to, she fought the last guy who did it, herself.

2 Likes

But it’s different this time, because something something undead supremacy.

…Right?

We could have bail on her, like any other troop would if someone overextended deeply into enemy territory, knowing the secrecy of the mission was compromised.

We knew it was dangerous, yes, but we did not have to chase after stupid Sylvanas and her grudge with his bff.

Careful now, you might get all of Sulvie’s supporters confused when you prove that both she and they were the original traitors and they they have no leg to stand on when talking about Baine.

I hate Baine so much, but that’s a whole new can of worms.

His dad was better in every way, essentially. Baine has done more harm to the Horde than anything else with his past actions.

3 Likes
  • Conquered and secured the Northern 1/3 of EK (Good for us… not for the Alliance)
  • Co-led the Horde assault on the Lich King
  • Gave a home to the Forsaken that regained themselves and were persecuted by the Alliance
  • Gave a home to the Blood Elves that were dying and rejected by the Alliance
  • Ensured the Horde’s survival on the Broken Shore by calling a tactical retreat after the failed Alliance planned invasion.
3 Likes

Encouraging those that aren’t sylvanas fans.

Baine’s problem is that he’s naive. Cairne had a lot of heart too, but he knew how to think before acting.

Baine running the Grimtotem down gave me hope for him.

It’s been nothing but disappointment ever since.

Furthermore, why was Baine even on that damn boat? Everything could have been avoided if Sylv just told Nathanos not to let him on the boat.

Oh, I miss Cairne so bad. He was the real example on how a Tauren should be.

Paceful, nature loving, a protector, wise but strong willed. It’s sad to see how the Tauren are being represented by Baine’s actions in BfA.

• Arthas conquered and secrued the Northern 1/3 of EK (Sylvans was gifted it when he retreated)
  • Couldnt handle it on her own. Had to have an orc from another world handle the heavy lifting
  • Gave a home to atrocities against the Earthmother instead of putting those horrid creatures out of their misersy. Even Garrosh as stupid as he was saw this.
  • Let Alliance sympathizers into the Horde to corrupt our ideals and values so mush that we now are no longer the Horder. We are alliance lite and lead by an ELF of all things!
  • Was a coward and ran from battle, like a human or elf would do. As an orc you should be ashamed. Victory or death? LOL more like you guys kill them while I run and hide.
1 Like

She killed a WHOLE bunch of Legolas fanboys.

• Sylvanas removed Gilneas, the Scarlet Crusade and South Shore. She took the Northern 1/3 of EK.
  • That was the Horde’s plan
  • Join the Alliance with those words
  • Turned the Horde from the minority to the majority.
  • Even an Orc knows an Alliance planned assault isn’t worth sticking through.
1 Like

She helped get us Blood Elves into the Horde!:grinning:

Ok, I’ll leave quietly.
Flips hair on his way out

1 Like

Kinda like getting himself killed over something that wasn’t even Garrosh’s fault?

1 Like

She lets me eat people without a single complaint.

Shouts from the door, before it slams
More like trusting an ORC to fight fair!
Fli…SLAM!

1 Like

She gave us Nathanos. /wink

Ironically it was a Tauren who kept it unfair :smirk:

Gotta love the Blood Elves hit and run fighting tactics. Maneuver and evade!

1 Like