Name one single good deed done by Sylvanas

The only one I can think of is making sure the world sees her as the villain she really is, so there’s no “gray” zone to justify her atrocities and we can happily send her to the super hell she’s been trying to avoid for so long.

When you’re on your way to meet Bwonsamdi, Lichqueen, ask him if he wants something from the store, im going there right now.

3 Likes

She gave me an artifact appearance for killing a bunch of my allies in world quests.

7 Likes

she protected us from the lich king that one time in the halls of reflection

12 Likes

Im sure she did some good things when she was high general of silvermoon

Only one I can think of after she turned into a banshee is when she saved the horde during legion invasion

1 Like

Her stupidity for chasing after Arthas got us in that predicament in first place.

6 Likes

What is the point of the threard other than baiting sylvanas fans?

3 Likes

In the Three Sisters comic available online, she didn’t go through with her initial plan that’s revealed on the last page.

So I guess she’s not terrible?

at least she didn’t bail on us like most Npcs would. we agreed to go with her so it’s our fault for getting involved

That’s a fair point, she did that, perhaps not out of the good of her heart, but she did save the Horde when she could have let us all be slaughtered then raised as mindless drones.

She advocated for allowing the Blood Elves into the Horde, and sent troops to assist them in taking down the lingering Scourge presence in the Ghostlands, ensuring that the borders of Quel’thalas were secure and that the Blood Elves would be able to join the Horde for mutual protection.

11 Likes

She made me love the Undead…

She killed herself at IceCrown by throwing herself off ICC.

Se did however come back defeating the purpose of her dying though

7 Likes

She got shot in the face mid-speech.

That made me laugh, that’s a good deed.

10 Likes

I mean, before she went the whole Lich Queen route, she could be considered a hero to the Forsaken, giving them a place to live, and another chance without being bound to the will of the Lich King.

She was also instrumental in getting the Blood Elves to join the Horde, as Sylvanas was still revered by her people for her efforts to hold off the Scourge. Her and her armies were instrumental in attacking Arthas’ forces.

My theory: She was intended to die after Wrath, since her only real reason for existing was to kill the Lich King, but some suit at Blizzard was like, “HECK NO SHE POPULAR” and decided to go the Lich Queen route. Unfortunately.

4 Likes

The Gurubashi wouldn’t list that as a good thing but I guess it counts.

Yay to elfs!

The OP said name a GOOD thing. Allowing Alliance elves into the Horde was NOT a good thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blood elves were a great addition, they just lost a lot of their edge that made them cool. :\

She tries to help prevent world hunger by having everyone not alive.

Think you mean the Amani? Gurubashi were/are in Stranglethorn Vale.

Yeah, yeah. Didn’t see anyone complaining when Lor’themar and Sylvanas lead the charge to reclaim Bladefist Bay during Garrosh’s little purge of non-Orcs.

3 Likes

Yeah, you right, I always mistake those two.