Naga to join

and they can join the horde as the powerful horde aquatic race

5 Likes

Naga has an undying hatred for anything not Naga. It would take something’s really drastic for them to get over their hatred. Especially after the events in BfA.

3 Likes

They cannot wear armor, only serve Azshara, and would look hilarious on a Flight path.

As a member of the Alliance… I still say no :rofl:

2 Likes

they would wrap their tails around the mount and can have top armor

3 Likes

I cannot be subject to a race that runs into battle Winnie the Pooh style LOL

1 Like

what is winnie the pooh style :open_mouth:

Picture Winnie the Pooh in your mind and think about how much clothing he wears. :rofl:

Werebear does it better.

Dracthyr and mechagnomes show gear wearing ability isnt necessary anymore

4 Likes

yeah, and both of those races have legs. people have been begging for this since classic like 20 years ago, and then when we saw more of it in burning Crusade, they really started begging. And then when we saw more of it in Legion, they really started begging. So if anything, just keep begging.

2 Likes

naga to horde
gilgoblins to alliance

…And? Drakthyr and their limited mog options kinda shutdown the mog restriction arguments

1 Like

Actually if you play with Wowhead’s model viewer, the naga models are already fitted to wear most armor.

The only thing that doesn’t show up at all is shoes (for obvious reasons) and helms, because of their weird heads.

It’ll even duplicate the gloves for all four hands on the lady naga lol

2 Likes

I would play a seafood elf.

solution - a racial crystal that allows them to appear in their og/pre-naga form, so visage as it were

2 Likes

Eh. I don’t think it needs a solution for transmog, per se. They can wear more than mechagnomes as is.

Mounts may be trickier, but they could “sit” in a coiled up position. If you look too closely at how our own characters sit on mounts it probably can’t look much dumber anyways.

Oh, so MORE elves then

1 Like

Still… no legs.

Exactly… no legs :rofl:

1 Like

temp elves, for when they need to fly or ride mounts, and aggro would pop them into naga, regardless, like worgen

Ok, now THIS is something that could change my mind. Naga were originally High Elves who followed Azshara, drowned with the collapse of the Well of Eternity, and were mutated into amphibious Elf/Reptile Hybrids in order to live in the depths and act as servants of N’zoth/Azshara. Thematically, this would fit the Lore, give us “High Elves” and Naga at the same time, AND if they added a feature like the worgen to retain the “default form” it could force them into their visage for flight paths and such.

All it takes is some Lore and some logic. I would be onboard to have this race added to the Horde.