Naga for the Alliance and Ogres for the Horde

Naga is terrible for player characters… Why not just Ogres for BOTH Alliance and Horde?

I’m all for new races. New races don’t even need to have every class either, just ones that make sense.

there are no male dryads, but there are male and female centaurs. Centaurs for the Horde? Naga for the Alliance? That sounds super interesting.

Just because something is new doesn’t mean it is good.

My only contest is I think the new races should appeal to the horde fanbase for the alliance, to pull those ex alliance players back

Ogres shouldn’t steal alliance players but Naga could definitely make ex alliance players return to their roots

Oh right, because you don’t like it we can’t have it

I mean if I got to be a Naga DK, I’d play alliance again

1 Like

Allied races Alliance should have gotten:

Eredar
Satyr
Jinyu

1 Like

Male Dryads are Keepers of the Grove I think

1 Like

Are you serious or just trolling? Clearly I don’t have a say in it, any more than you do… News flash, this is a forum and we are allowed to express our opinions. If you don’t like mine, find the ignore option and use it.

I personally don’t care for Naga as a playable race. Ogres I can get behind, no pun intended, for Alliance. Eredar for Horde.

Alliance should have got them instead of extra lightbulb Draenei.

Lightforged should have been like Night warrior, just a quest

Yes, I thought the Lightforged Draenei was an odd addition. I honestly don’t follow the lore that much, so don’t fully understand the reasoning behind it.

Lightforged would have been a great cosmetic option, kind of like Night Warrior Night Elves - I think Eredar would have been a much spicier addition to the alliance that kept the same basic “alt Draenei” motif but really gave more dark/monster tones that they usually tend to lack.

Not to mention the Fel/Void combinations with their normally light based themes.

Could easily have been justified too. We already see at least 1 Eredar in Dalaran that is allowed to be there and they could do a “Legion is defeated so they came groveling and need to prove themselves as allies before they can join” or something. (Groveling might not be the best term for them but you get the idea)

1 Like

Arator and varressa’s kids is half elves, and most high elves is parenting half elf half human kids on alliance side (see elisande’s speech)

yet tyrande mocks the nightborne as a second coming of aszhara.

She would not accept them fir the sane reasons.

Yeah it also would have given us rogue and warlock on the Draenei Skeleton… such a missed opportunity

She can whine ALL SHE wants she answers to the high king of the Alliance

You get it!

Instead they were like, let’s do the holy draenei but make them extra holy

Naga have been a race I’ve had an interest in when I first joined WoW. I still do have an interest in them nowadays, and while some work would need to be done with them, they would be a cool playable race. I recall seeing this thread on MMO Champion which had all sorts of ideas and artwork to show off how playable Naga could work, which you can see here:

As for Ogres, well if you know me, you know I’m one of the biggest playable Horde Ogre supporters around. They are one of my most wanted playable races, and with three clans of them within the Horde already and with Ogres being heavily requested since the game launched, they would make an excellent addition. Not to mention that they would make the Horde feel more complete. A shame that the Horde seems to have forgotten they have Ogre clans within their ranks, seeing as they missed a huge war in BfA…

If anyone is interested in seeing a collection of ideas, concepts, and general fan support for playable Horde Ogres, please feel free to check out my Stonemaul Ogre megathread here:

Dream big, Ogre fans! :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Lol you mean the dominated anduin or be righteous or die turalyon?