<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

Heard a rumor Grievance left some buried treasure in Durotar!

Just signed up with you guys on the forums. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

So glad to have you! :slight_smile: look forward to playing with you!

This guild is great. Discord is starting to fill up and passing the time is much easier with a group of people to chat to.

Come join us!

1 Like

I’ve been with Grievance since just prior to ESO’s launch. I’ve really enjoyed leveling with these folks. We’ve met in Real-Life get-togethers. I partnered with a few of them who stream games. In fact, we’re already getting ready to stream Xtra Life for the kids! This is a family-type guild that really does hit endgame well as a team! Join us! --Thamin

PS - My signature is off…that was my old character from way back!

1 Like

Any idea what the raid schedule might turn out to be for this guild?

1 Like

Glad I stumbled across this thread - posted on your forum as Dutch, look forward to meeting you guys

2 Likes

Great to have you with us Xytharr! I’ve been with Grievance for… wait… has it really been 8 years?! I love these folks here!

-Jakrae

1 Like

We will be raiding for sure 2 nights a week, potentially 1 extra second raid on weekend. Days uncertain but will probably start around 830pm cst. This is all speculation as we need to see retention and who will be raiding and work the best schedule dependant on that. :slight_smile:

We won’t be raiding quickly though, going to enjoy the journey.

Thamin / Grievance here. (Ignore my label above, old character/guild). Grievance has been around for almost two decades, and has a strong family feel across multiple games. We’re looking forward to seeing you in WoW Classic!

I joined Grievance for BDO and was the first guild I thought of for Classic. The members are great and very welcoming.

This is a large guild with a small guild vibe. You will not be lost in the crowd.

8 days! Come join us if you are still looking for a home. :slight_smile:

are you guys welcoming new players, and by new i mean grade A USDA prime choice cut fresh. i played a couple years ago but i might as well not have caus ei forgot everything especially jumping into classic i have no idea what addons and what to do getting started and all that. so if you guys are willing to kind of hand hold a little bit just to get the understanding going then id love to join

1 Like

Absolutely!! We have so many who will help you out! Come give us a shot! Just register and get your intro/app posted at grievancegaming dot com and we can get you into Discord!

Also, Dwight is the best!

yes! haha a fellow office watcher, this seems promising enough :stuck_out_tongue: im trying to apply on the website but the link may not be working when it says to “apply here to join grievance in WoW classic”

1 sec we get you activated :slight_smile:

Did you register for the forums first?

oh i thought i had to do that before being accepted sorry im doin it right meow

Its not a problem! :wink: