<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

Lok’tar Ogar!!

298 hours! This game can not launch soon enough!

Grievance is a great guild! Check them out!

this is going to be the longest 12 days of my life guys, but I can’t wait to play with this guild again and have to make some of the best story’s ever. Still my favorite memory of playing with this guild has to be, when one of the hunter pet’s killed a mind controlled hunter in the raid.

1 Like

Hahah! Thats the best!

Use the time until launch to watch youtube videos =D

I need to play some classic!!!

I might have to give this guild a peek! I need some company on the long journey to 60.

1 Like

We would love to have you! You can message me on Discord if you would like. Nionya#7814

Lok’tar Ogar!! Grievance is awesomely organized and has so many actually nice people in it! I’ve only been a member for 3 days and it is starting to feel like home :slight_smile: Join us for Classic , heck or even retail too! Woo! - MonsterMaidn of Grievance

1 Like

Shout out to any of you who might have been Way of the Wolf members back in the day! I know a couple members from there. Good hunting to all!

It’s not even launch and yet, here I am enjoying myself in the company of this guild.

10/10

1 Like

Still looking for a place to call home! Come check us out! :slight_smile:

Just registered on the forums. Super excited!

We are so glad to have you! Make sure you post on the app forum and introduce yourself! :grin:

Grievance has the best house parties!

Our roster is growing and we are all chilling on Discord waiting for launch. Come join us!

Add me to discord for more info Nionya#7814

If you are looking for a group of folks to hang out with before launch our Discord is active and our guild is growing daily. If you are looking for that social aspect that is lacking in today’s MMO come check us out.

1 Like

What is everyone doing while waiting for classic launch? If nothing, come join us in discord for fun and laughs.

1 Like

I am just working, and chatting on Discord :slight_smile: I can not wait for launch!