<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

ok just made the registration, what should i do once it goes through? is there something on the website i need ot join to be a part of the guild when the time comes?

1 Like

Go back to apply here for WoW Classic and read the new recruit post. Then just leave a post! Will can get you Discord info right after that. :slight_smile:

P.s. Chris Farley reference?

of course! haha

1 Like

You’re my new BFF lol

haha shweeeet

1 Like

Mankrik is poppin’ off!

1 Like

Some cool folks, here!

1 Like

First of all, ignore my char/guild above, that was my old guild from 2011.
Grievance has been around for many years and I’ve found a lot of new friends across several games. (ESO, Rift, FPS shooters, and more.) We welcome new folks to join nus and check out our thriving Discord community as well. Register on the forums then follow the registration link! See you back in Azeroth. --Thamin

1 Like

Sent in my app! Looking forward to seeing what the future holds.

Excellent! Welcome to Grievance! Look forward to meeting you

Welcome to all the new people that are joining us for Classic, and I hope you enjoy your time in Grievance as much as I have over the last 7 years. If anyone else is on the fence about joining because of the size of Grievance as a whole then people don’t let it intimidate you. I did that at first and regretted it so learn from my mistake.
-Lunarsky

1 Like

Still open for all players who would like a place to call home.

7 more days! :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

As a long time member of Grievance, I can tell you that you will find a lot of great people here. I have joined this community back in 2012 and have not looked elsewhere since.

Looking to play casual? That’s fine! We aren’t a hardcore community. We also play many other games that you can join us in.

We are all very eager to jump into WoW Classic, and we hope that you’ll just us in the adventure! Once you’ve joined Grievance you are part of a family.

Thanks,

Novatek

1 Like

Ugh! I spilled my applejuice!

1 Like

If you are looking for a laid back, friendly atmosphere, come join us! Play what you want, how you want! We are here to help you any way we can along the way.

1 Like

bumpity bomp

7 more days! so exciting! If you still need a guild come check us out.

I heard that if you cut off an extremity its grows back a little bigger.

6 more days!

Come join us if you still need a guild!

We’d like you to be a member of our community! :smile:

Novatek