[NA] [H] [PvP] Eminence- Hardcore Raiding Recruiting!

<Eminence> is now beginning recruitment for our hardcore Classic Raiding guild! Here at Eminence we are all about preparation and organization to meet our classic wow goals! If you’re like us the hype levels are in overdrive and you’re busying yourself daily with everything possible to make sure you’re ready for classic. So why not lock down a raid spot in a great community and progression-oriented guild?

About Us

<Eminence> is run by a smaller group who have been hardcore gaming together along with a couple friends we’ve made along the way. All of us have high level experience across multiple games in addition to WoW, holding top percentile ranks in LoL, Overwatch, Halo, PoE, and others.

Eminence’s Officer core is extensively experienced in ALL of classic Vanilla Warcraft, both leading and clearing ALL content from release up to Naxx, as well as high US ranked clears of many tiers of retail WoW between WotLK and Legion. Our discord is always active with people playing misc games and getting to know each other better as we finish our roster for launch!

Loot

Eminence will be using a EPGP loot system that rewards all raiders fairly for their effort towards the team’s success. More info on exactly how our loot system works can be found on our Website Forums or you can contact Redrick through discord.

Recruitment

We are currently recruiting people who are looking to join a Hardcore Raiding Guild/Community! We are a guild who will be very competitive in our chase for #1 on the realm that we settle on once classic releases. We will be rolling on a PVP realm on the Horde side. With our 1st main goal being a 2nd week MC, We need dedicated and prepared individuals or groups of people who share the same mindset towards WoW that we do.

What exactly are we talking about? Eminence is looking for focused, dedicated, and motivated individuals that have high raiding aspirations for classic and the knowledge and experience to join us on the path to achieving them. We take raiding seriously, including everything from consumables, pre-raid BiS, to min/maxing profs/builds/raid compositions, and everything in between.

Overall we are looking for people with DEDICATION and PASSION for classic wow and mastery of their class(es). Chances are if you’re in here reading and made it this far while on the hunt for your classic guild this early, you’re the type of person we’re looking for. A lack of high level experience isn’t a deal-breaker but it’s definitely an asset when applying. We are mainly looking for people with Hardcore Retail wow experience and/or people with Private Server Raiding Experience.

The goal is to build a tight-knit and reliable team of like-minded, committed individuals who want to put maximum effort forth clearing content on the cutting edge and establishing ourselves as a premiere raiding guild. If you are interested in applying please add us on discord!

Raid Days and Times

Tuesday - 6:00-9:30pm PST

Wednesday- 6:00-9:30 PST

Sunday - 6:00-9:30 PST (cleanup day)

For more information you can add me or one of my recruitment officers on discord, we would love to chat!

Redrick#9438

3 Likes

you lost me here :frowning:

Same here :frowning:

1 Like

There are plenty off alliance hardcore guilds that I can direct you to that raid around the same time as us. One raids on weekends and the other 2 weekdays. Just let me know!

If you got room for a mage I’m interested, also have a lock friend who is.

1 Like

Of course bucc, add me on discord and would love to chat with you guys Redrick#9438 The Capital R does matter when you add me

I would actually love to get a hold of this information can you give me some names or servers?

Add me on discord? most of our info is tagged in chat channels their.

Eminence !! Bump

Very interesting, PM.

The hype is so real! still recruting all experianced and skilled HARDCORE players for classic wow HORDE guild.

Bump it up

What did the green grape say to the purple grape… stop holding your breath

BUMP for the best NA guild

1 Like

Still Recruiting all HARDCORE, dedicated players looking to dominate a server in PvP as well as PvE. Must be willing to put our community ahead of you own personall needs as we strive to be the best

We are still looking for more. Always room for some dedicated players!

1 Like

Looking for community driven players that strive to be #1. Apply today!

DM on Discord: Redrick#9438

1 Like

In heavy need of some top tier shamans and druid

1 Like

Bumping to complete our roster :smiley:

1 Like

Looking for any and all extremely skilled and dedicated players