[NA] [A] [PVE] Grievance wants you for WoW Classic! [PAGLE]

It’s great watching the Grievance Classic WoW Discord conversations and finding ways to wile away the time until launch. Highly encourage folks who are interesting in becoming part of a friendly gaming community to check us out.

Discord has been so much fun! I can not wait for launch!

Lots of people signing up…we need more and more. You can never have too many folks in a game like this. Come on folks…join up and relive an experience youll never forget. :smiley:

Grievance Alliance raids will feature Babyfingers. Now if that intrigues you, come find out what that even is!! (completely work safe, I promise) :smiley:

Bumps for visibility!

Baby fingers will intrigue anyone! :joy:

One week to go folks. Get registered with us and get ready for the best time in your lives…well in your gaming life. :stuck_out_tongue:

Woohoo 7 days!!! So close!

Come join us for some classic fun. Best casual guild around for friends and family members alike. Real life is always first and we respect that. Dont miss out. :slight_smile:

If you want to know why Gnomes smell good and Dwarves don’t, or maybe you’re curious about Night Elf choreography. Join Grievance and partake in making the best decisions about the worst ideas you’ve ever thought possible.

Horde not included and some Engineering required!

In less than one week, we’ll be flooding the backroads of Azeroth as we start our Classic WoW adventures together. Don’t get ganked by a swarm of murlocs— join Grievance and level alongside a fun group of adventurers instead!

It is going to be great launch with Grievance! Come check us out if you are of the causal mindset!

We need more alliance folks. Come join our ranks today. :smiley:

Come join the cool kids! It’ll be a blast!

Join up if you want a great casual guild to play with. Great bunch of people that take care of real life first and treat all their members like family.

As someone who recently joined the guild, I can only say good things so far about the friendliness and organization. Can’t wait for server “go live”!

Great guild involved in lots of games. Come play some WoW with us!

One hour to go folks.

Whos on the edge of their seat yet.

I AM!!!

Hello, I am certainly interested and also have Horde characters on Thrall.

Couple questions. How many members do you currently have in the guild right now and what will your planned raid times be?

Thanks!

It sounds like a nice guild but I don’t see a link to your site or anywhere to apply. I’ve tried playing on private servers before but this is my first real dive into classic with other players. I don’t have any friends to play with who I can count on to be around and chill with some questing. Looking to find somewhere I can make new connections.