[NA] [A] [PVE] Grievance wants you for WoW Classic! [PAGLE]

I will, thank you. I have to go find my discord info (on my gaming PC), but I did apply at the Grievance site.

Believe it or not, WoW was our first MMO. :yum:

1 Like

Can you advise where the guild forum is. I’d like to apply.

Goodheart/Haevin

1 Like

grievancegaming dot com The forum tab is at the top, you can register there. Then read the New Recruit post under the Apply here to join us in WoW forums app to introduce yourself :slight_smile:

Looks like you are most likely activated on the forums :slight_smile: Not sure if you have, but just leave your app post under apply here for classic WoW and we can get you all set up in the guild for WoW classic. :slight_smile:

Yep, I seem to be active. Scanning the forums now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

let us know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

I hope everyone got their names yesterday!

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I did! :slight_smile: I can not wait to play!

Well name reservations are on until launch. It didnt go very smooth for me but i got some names. I hope many of you got the names you wanted.

I was able to grab my names.

Looking forward to launch!

Still looking for great people to join us in Classic!

Many already active on Discord hanging out waiting for launch!

This guild is great! So many people already active on discord waiting for it to launch! Come check us out!

You can always just go to our website to register and read more about us grievancegaming dot com

For those of you sitting there, surfing through these forums thinking to yourself, “Man, do I really want to go through vanilla WoW again?”

Yes, yes you do and Grievance is precisely why you should! You will get a true WoW Classic experience. I even challenged myself to not use ANY mods!

When are people on discord? I would feel a little funny just dropping in with, “yo! new guy here!” :rofl:

Dont feel funny about that. Drop in and say hello. Towards the later evening hours, people start dropping in.

Just wait until this game launches…the channels will be swamped. :slight_smile:

This is exactly what I did. It turned out pretty well =P

Grievance is shaping up to be an amazing family friendly guild on the Pagle server. Come join us and have funtime!!

Come join us and share the enjoyment we will have in WoW classic. These are exciting times with a version of the game many people will return to to relive their favorite memories…or just get to end game and raid to their hearts content. We welcome all play styles here.

We are getting closer to launch every day. Grievance is a great group of folks who are looking forward to the launch of Classic! Come check us out!