[NA] [A] [PVE] Grievance wants you for WoW Classic! [PAGLE]

We have around 70 folks so far ( sorry i dont have my roster in front of me)

Raid days and times so far are 2 days (tuesday and thursday) with a aprox 8 to 10ish pm est start and finnish time. This is pending of course.

Feel free to chat me up in-game on Psychocandy with any questions you have about the guild!

We are forums DOT grievancegaming DOT com. We aren’t allowed to include links in the replies, alas.

We are forums DOT grievancegaming DOT com. We aren’t allowed to include links in the replies, alas.

Thank you.

1 Like

I am very interested, I only started playing WoW about 2 months ago and I am interested in Classic. I would be looking to level with a group if anyone interested.

Come join us mark. We would be glad to have you.

More gnomes
we need more gnomes.

(Kidding, you can be anything you want)

Thanks for the reply. 8-10pm EST is right in my wheelhouse! When are you guys planning to start raiding? Are you recruiting Mages?

All mages welcomed.

As far as when raiding will start
its still a bit unknown. We are shooting a month or maybe two. Everyone is taking thier time and enjoying the adventure this game has to offer.

This thread looks great. I like what I read so far a lot. I was unable to get into the wow craze when it first released and I’ve always been interested in maybe experiencing a bit of it. I’ve played other online games and other than PSO (lol), I don’t recall ever being able to have worthwhile social interactions in an online game. Maybe this guild can be that? What do I do?

Great to hear, I am definitely interested in joining your ranks then! Whats the first step?

Grievance is growing, and we look forward to raiding soon. Come join us! (Raiding is not required at all) :slight_smile:

@Leonheart and @Beastbrew

You guys go to www,grievancegaming,com and register up for us. You can friend me on discord also: Creed#6349
Looking forward to meeting you.

(replace the , with a . )

Looking forward to adding more folks to our family. Great times ahead folks.

If a helpful friendly guild is what you’re looking for then look no further!

Leveling in Classic is way more fun with friends!

Join us and work your way through Azeroth to level 60, and then join us as we raid our way through the best content in Azeroth!

What time are you guys looking to raid in Classic WoW?

When we get to the point that we are able to raid, we will be raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 to 11pm EST. As for when we expect to be raiding, will depend on when we have sufficient members at the appropriate levels.

Very helpful group of people. Been in the FF14 guild for a while and WoW-A has been very welcoming.

If youre a family oriented person who likes to casually experience gaming as a whole, and if youre a wow classic fan then join us.

Go to grievancegaming dot com and register up. :smile:

1 Like