[NA] [A] [PVE] Grievance wants you for WoW Classic! [PAGLE]

Have I found a home? Have I?
Looks like it … PAGLE is one of the servers I would pick :smiley:

I’m planning on rolling a Holy Pally (human) as my main toon. As well as later on a Warrior Tank (nelf) and a Warlock (gnome). Other alts will come in time with the professions needed to support my raiding needs … pots anyone?

I’m planning on leaving BFA forever, and devoting myself to classic.
TIA … I will register on the forums today.

3 Likes

Grievance is where my Alliance toons will be!

2 Likes

Hi All! I’m Rylok, an officer in Grievance.

Do you want a place where people hang out on discord --other-- than raid nights? Do you want a guild where people are respectful of one another, know how to have a good time, and want to lift each other up?

We are that guild. Come join us today!

1 Like

Hey guys! Come hang out on Pagel with an amazing group of players!

Check us out at grievancegaming dot com you can register and introduce yourself there! Once that is done we can get you Discord info to get to know us better before launch!

1 Like

You guys look like exactly what I am looking for. I started playing Wow not long after it launched. I never did manage to do much raiding, I got caught up in the BG pvp race. I made it to Marshal and it darn near killed me. This time around I would like to take things a little slower and enjoy the game and people more. I shall head to your forums and register.

I’ll be looking for an east coast/central guild on a PVE server once Classic launches. I still have GM control of our alliance guild (Heroes of Legend/Argent Dawn) that was built on day one of the vanilla launch, and we still have members raiding on the horde side guide. I’ll be playing fairly casual, but was top shaman heals on my server during Cata and will be rolling disc/holy priest for Classic.

Awesome! We look forward to meeting you! :slight_smile:

Hey! You have been around for a long time! :slight_smile: We have no plans to hit the game hard. Our plans are to build a community full of like minded adults to enjoy the journey and kill some raid bosses when we are ready.

If you are not looking to compete with other progression guilds, and just want a place to play in a family friendly laid back atmosphere where camaraderie comes before raid progression we are definitely for you! Dont let that fool you, we are still very competent and take raiding serious, we just do not plan to hit the ground running and be raiding in 3-4 weeks.

Head to grievancegaming dot com for more info and you can register there if you decide to join us :slight_smile:

I am a member of Grievance. I joined awhile back for BDO. My user name is Raventoo. I am interested in joining up in classic.

Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks
Raven

Just make a post on the forums under the WoW Classic app page and we will take care of you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome to see the older Grievance folk return for some classic. Good times ahead people. :smiley:

We had a really good weekend of recruiting during the stress test! Come check us out!

This weekend was a huge success for our recruitment team. Im looking forward continuing this for the next couple weeks before launch.

Sign up on our forum if youre looking for a family oriented guild with no pressure. Play as fast or slow as you want. Good times ahead for sure.

Hi Creedess, I just sent you a friend invite. I am very interested in joining the guild. I have played WOW since Vanilla. Am really looking forward to Classic. I play a number of toons. Hunter has generally been my main although I also play many of the other classes. How do I know what realm to sign up on to be with guildies? I’ll be reserving names this afternoon (live in California).

We are on the Pagle server. :smile:

I have registered on the guild forum, just awaiting approval to apply.

Until then, HAPPY ADVENTURES!! =D

1 Like

I would be interested in your guild. I would enjoy being part of a group that helps each other. I haven’t found that much in the last couple expansions.

That’s sounds like a perfect fit. I will check out your site this evening.

My WoW career started a year before launch as we (wife and I) tested during the “friends & family” dev/test phase. Back when 90% of the world was a flat plane of various shades of basic texture. :rofl: You really could fall off the edge of the world back then.

Anyhow, I’m going to see if some other online friends would be interested and if so, I’ll send them to your guild site as well.

Edit: oops, your original reply was to my Harlequinn toon. :blush:

Wow! You have been around a long time! I actually play with my husband, so i get the couple gaming thing :slight_smile: . We usually roll tank/healer Good times!

I look forward to hearing from you! If you need any more info feel free to hit me up on Discord Niionya#7814

Hey Runty! Just head to grievancegaming dot com for a little history about us. If you want to go ahead and join, just register on the site and introduce yourself in the WoW app forum! :slight_smile: After that we can shoot you Discord info!

We look forward to hearing from you.