[NA] [A] [PVE] Grievance wants you for WoW Classic! [PAGLE]

Best guild ever! I have been a member for 8 years through many different games! Creed is a solid dude too!

1 Like

Hello Creedess,

I was wondering if you know what your raid times might be? Wife and I looking for something starting around 9PM EST…

Thats about the time we would start…give or take. Weve always done 830 pm est to 11 pm est to give us a bit of extra time, but adjustments can always be made.

Thanks Creed. You guys are on our (very) short list for potential guilds. Just a little worried about an 8:30 pm raid start since nowadays my wife and I are putting two kids to bed around 8…and it doesnt always go smoothly…I prefer being on time (early) and prepared! That might be a little tight.

Thats not a set time as of yet. Im sure by the time we start raiding, a good time for all will be established.

Hey all played prof warrior back in vanilla I was horse back then but have switched to Ally. Let me know if you could use me

This looks like a group I might be interested in joining. Played Paladin and Warrior in Vanilla, was looking at Hunter and alting a Warrior this time around.

Could use any class! However we are not going to be racing to 60 amd raiding in 4 weeks. We will be enjoying the journey and waiting on the guild as a whole to be ready to raid. :slight_smile: If that sounds good to you come join us! If you need more info you can add Creed#6349 to discord and he can set you up with registering on our forums!

Perfect! If you want more info on us or would like to join, just add Creed#6349 or myself Nionya#7814 and we can help you get registered on our forums!

Thank you I registered on your forum under the user name Kioni5484. Downloading discord now. What realm will you be playing on in Classic WoW? From what I am hearing, toons can be created and names saved on Monday.

1 Like

Alliance guild will be on Pagle. :slight_smile:.

Welcome to Grievance!

Well, I tried adding creed to my friends on Discord and on Bnet. What is the forum address so I can sign up there? Trying to get info so I can see if this is the place for me. So far sounds good.

Head to Grievancegaming dot com

Forums are top right on pc, click 3 lines on mobile…just go there and register :slight_smile:

Update looks like Creed accepted my invite on discord.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply Arwen!

1 Like

You’re welcome! :wink:

K Applied on the forum

1 Like

I like the look of what I’m reading! I’m going to be a returning player for classic myself, so I’ll be sending you two requests on Discord!

1 Like

To all the folks replying to this thread,im here but cant always accept friend invites immediately. I will get to them and accept them. Its been pretty awesome to get all the invites and meeting new folks for our community.

1 Like

We are still looking for people to join our ranks in Classic.

If you are interested you can find out more at Grievancegaming dot com and register for our forums!

We have several people ready to go already and really looking forward to getting in and playing!

1 Like