[N-RP] The Rusty Nail Tavern

Did you know the Rusty Nail carries several hand-crafted cigars? Well, now you do!

From our Dark Roast that gives a bit of bitey-sweet taste like you’d find in an exotic gourmet coffee to The Spectre with the best Zandalari leaves finished in Blackwater Bourbon barrels. Ask to see a listing the next time you stop by.

We are open to all factions every Tuesday from 7-9 pm ST at the free port on Isle of Blackwake, (Rustberg Village, Tol Barad Proxy)

Lovely flier! Best of luck, friends!

Friends, patrons, and especially those of you with open tabs,

The Rusty Nail is open tonight as usual! We have a fan favorite in Admiral Jerard’s Chicken returning as well as a special flaunting of our dessert and cigar menu for the evening.

Also, our job board will be posting for the first time tonight, creating RP hooks and jobs for interested parties to pursue! If you wish to be involved in this to either work or provide work, please visit our discord to see instructions on joining this community hub!

3 Likes

I’ll have to stop by sometime when it’s open! Sounds fun!

:plate_with_cutlery: May 17th Dinner Special :plate_with_cutlery:
Meat Pie: Chunks of fatty, melt-in-your-mouth steak and sweet crunchy tender onions, bathed in a savory gravy and encased in a buttery pie crust.

Hey,

New server transfer (had to drop a b from my original name :P). Tried to stop by for a look-see but Murphy reared its ugly head and we had the power company in our neighborhood dealing with a power line on the other side of the street. It was throwing some sparks (looks like insulation cracked or similar). So I had to bounce back and forth to see if the neighborhood was going to catch fire or something.

So, sorry if it seemed like I was just riding around and standing for no particular reason …

I was able to pop in to the inn for a quick look and it was rather a neat setup, but just then I got a knock on the door. it was the fire department saying they were going to cut power while they fixed the line so all I had time for was a quick group bow and a quick exit.

Hope to try again some time, especially with all the goblins out back most likely chucking a variety of BEvERages …

5 Likes

Welcome to Moon Guard! There is always next Tuesday. Some weeks are quiet like this week so we get to take advantage of doing some pit fights and taking bets. Other weeks are wall to wall. Either way, always some fun cross-faction RP to be had! Just remember your tongues potions.

2 Likes

Its Tuesday! :beer:

2 Likes

Fellow Survivors,

I come to you amidst the ruin that 9.2.5 may rain upon our various addons and livelihoods to bid you respite, comfort, and fellowship at The Rusty Nail!

We’ll be open tonight so instead of worrying about how pretty your TRP looks in front of Anduin in Sepulcher, come fix your profile and enjoy drinks, merryment, and a potential brawl with us on the Isle of Blackwake! (OOC location: Tol Barad, Rustberg Village)

Tonight we have a featured show from the Claret Coin!

1 Like

We had hopes, but maintenance got shoved back and we really need our prep time! We will not be open tonight and look forward to seeing you all next week!

2 Likes

Friends!

This time there should be no long maintenance to foil us! I hope you all can stop on by The Rusty Nail tonight!

3 Likes

Thank you to those that came out last night and watched the Claret Coin performance “The Creature: At Sea, No One Can Hear You Scream”. We tried something new to change things up, and it was nice to have. Special thanks again to the Claret Coin for their performance!

Please keep watch as we have more things in the pipeline for exciting special event nights at the Rusty Nail including contests, fight night, and more live performances.

For more than a year, The Rusty Nail has been a fun cross-faction RP experience we hope to continue for a long time by providing a night away from the major cities, where really anything can happen. We can’t wait to see you all next week!

Discord: https://discord.gg/egNAybfD56

1 Like

Hey all, it’s that time again for The Rusty Nail! Now I know what you’re asking yourself, “Taren, where’s the poster? Where’s the flair?!” well dear friends let me answer that simple question with “I GOT BUSY AT WORK AND I FORGOT!”

You’re all still super cute though, so look forward to seeing you tonight!

1 Like

Bumping after a long day at work to say we are open tonight! Look forward to seeing new and old faces!

1 Like

Do you smelllllllllllllll, what Harry is cookin’?! That’s right, them famous fried pickles! The Rusty Nail is open tonight, 7-9pm! Bring your friends, bring your enemies, bring your spouse, bring your ex! Bring em all and we’ll give them enough booze that they’ll either be socially nice or declare a blood war in three weeks time!

See you all on the Isle of Blackwake!

1 Like

** -- August 23rd Dinner Special - - Steak Bites: Tender beef or venison cut up in bite-size pieces, cooked with a garlic butter sauce. Serviced with a side of garlic roasted Pandaren veggies.**

Come on down and join us tonight! Hope to see you all there!

1 Like

How do I go to Tol Barad, my friends?

1 Like

Should be a portal in stormwind near the group that take you to the cata zones. Not the ones in the mage tower I think.

2 Likes

Tol Barad portal. In Orgrimmar, upper plateau, right near Death Wing’s scale, behind the cata portals

1 Like

** -- **August 30th Dinner Special -- Brinner Skillet: Not a typo, a breakfast-style skillet for dinner. Brinner. Kodo brisket diced up and served with fried wildfowl eggs served over a bed of potato and onion hash.**

Do you smelllllllllllllll, what Harry is cookin’?! That’s right, them famous fried pickles! The Rusty Nail is open tonight, 7-9 pm! Bring your friends, bring your enemies, bring your spouse, bring your ex! Bring ‘em all and we’ll give them enough booze that they’ll either be socially nice or declare a blood war in three weeks’ time!

See you all on the Isle of Blackwake!

1 Like