[N-RP] Shadow of Lordaeron - The Damned Return

Long have I looked upon the beauty of death with relish and envy. From my days euthanizing victims of the plague wearing the cloth of the priesthood of the holy light, I knew that my calling was to bring an end of suffering and pain to this world. My short-sighted sister superiors did not agree, and stripped me of my cloth. No matter.

My mentor, Apollyon Plagueheart, taught me how to elevate my calling from the simple acts of homicide I indulged my fascinations upon. He taught me the arts of weaving flesh and bone and soul together and removing them again. In the necromantic arts, I flourished.

Now the shadow of death stretches its hand over Lordaeron again, and as I look on with pride at this gathering of enlightened individuals, I ask only how I may contribute to the great work, of bringing the gift of death to all life, wherever it may try and hide?

1 Like

Hello, I’m looking to learn more and possibly talk to an Officer. Are you guys on Discord?

If so, please hit me up: killthemind

1 Like

Excellent lich. 10/10 would be ghouled again.

1 Like

We are! I sent you a friend request. However our server just isn’t posted on here. It’s not necessarily open to the public. I’m more than happy to talk!

Most excellent. Another ghoul for the pit!

All life must end.

1 Like

Surely we could come up with a few exceptions?

1 Like

We do have them. Cultists.

1 Like

You spelt pirate wrong.

2 Likes

Great concept - would love to meet up and/or have a chat. I’ll keep an eye out for you guys!

1 Like

Ghoul Can-Can

That’s right, we’ve updated our forum! Blazing new images, a bit more details on what we’re up to, and plenty of Cultists.

And yes, you do have the opportunity where you can-can join!

1 Like

I’ll always sing praises of Uqur. Excellent lich.

1 Like

From all of us at the Shadow of Lordaeron, we wish you Happy Holidays, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy Winters Veil! If you find grain at your door or in your stocking, we suggest sharing it with the whole family!

We’re wrapping up our first campaign and will begin a mini Stormwind-based storyline in January of 2024 for a few weeks! Our focus remains in Lordaeron and the Plaguelands!

Winter Veil Timothy

Attention Acolytes: Please stop dressing ghouls up in Festive Winter Hats.

1 Like

Merry Winter’s Veil! And the ghouls need more hats.

1 Like

Hello! I recently returned to WoW and have been looking for a guild for my Good Ol’ DK and I’m very interested in joining if I am able!

Feel free to in game mail Uqur or myself, kalarek or put in a guild finder request, and we’ll definitely get back to you when we’re able to! Due to the holidays we may be a day or two in reaching out but we will!

Lich Santa only brought me coal. :frowning:

Nearly 11 o’clock at night, the Cultists in Caer Darrow were hard at work. Acolytes, Ghouls, and other undead had positioned themselves around. Acolytes had been busy under the command of High Cultist Renfield, weaving the final bits of magic into four obelisks around the island. A ritual was to begin, and soon enough it had with a final command given to those gathered: “Death. To. All.”

Acolytes weaved the ancient magic of the Scourge and Nerubians into being, the obelisks lighting up in an ethereal green nature, shimmering and becoming partially transparent as the spell continued. Magic flowed throughout the island, Scholomance deep below would be reinforced even further. With a loud crack of shadow magic, like the sound of thunder, the air above began to shift, a structure appearing above quickly, humming into being with that same ethereal magic.

With a final crack of that thunder-like sound, the ritual ended as the structure now retained its position. A Necropolis floated above the island, the outside of it in visible disrepair. Many smaller panels were missing, holes could be seen. With the power of the spell, a few bits of the structure’s massive frame fell off of it onto the island below, around six ghouls following behind it.

Similar to the arrival of Acherus and even Naxxramas, the Necropolis loomed over this portion of the Plaguelands, now fixed to reinforce and protect the island of Caer Darrow itself. Immediately, the wraiths guarding the Necropolis would awaken, swirling around the outer structure slowly, prepared to ward it against again future attacks.

Thalramas: The Necrotic Shadow was home.

Thalramas Over Caer Darrow at Night

This is a plot point regarding the Shadow of Lordaeron for future storylines. It is 100% up to the player if they wish to acknowledge Thalramas over Caer Darrow. We respect anyone who wishes not to! We wish to build up a threat in the Plaguelands without breaking lore or changing anything of note such as accessibility/control over major areas.

3 Likes

Finally, a real reason for the true blood of Lordaeron to finally unite.

2 Likes

The Scarlet Grand Crusader peered from Uther’s Tomb with dispair.

“Have we not endured Naxxramas and Acherus? What does this bode; the Second Scarlet Apocalypse?”

Scarlet Reclamation couriers went across the Northlands countryside diligently warning their brethren and sisters! Word reached the Scarlets all the way in Stormwind.

“If they think they are invincible, let us show them what those blessed by the Light are capable of!”

Kormed Wolfheart penned the following for all Scarlets to see.

"Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Dark times are upon us, and the shadows of the undead menace cast a long and ominous veil over our sacred lands. The Cultists in Caer Darrow have unleashed a vile necropolis, tapping into the forbidden magic of the Scourge and Nerubians, infesting the very core of our beloved Lordaeron with their unholy incantations.

As the hour approached 11 o’clock at night, the ritual reached its sinister crescendo, giving birth to a Necropolis above Caer Darrow-a looming testament to the darkness that seeks to envelop us all while we are splintered in our ways and divided by ideology whilst a true threat stands to the sanctity of what our very cause was formed for; the annihilation of the Undead. The Necropolis now hovers over the once-holy grounds, a twisted mockery of our sacred lands.

This affront to the Light cannot go unanswered. Our Scarlet Reclamation, under the unwavering leadership of Grand Crusader Kormed Wolfheart, stands resolute in the face of this new threat. The Necropolis, Thalramas, is a festering wound upon Lordaeron, a grotesque symbol of the unholy alliance between the Cultists and the Scourge that our whole kingdom was annihiliated in the defense of.

We call upon you, true Scarlets, to rally to the cause. The time for passive observance has passed; the Necropolis must be purged from our lands. Its malevolent presence must be eradicated, and the unholy forces behind it must face the judgment of the TRUE Scarlet Crusade!

Gather your strength, sharpen your blades, and prepare your hearts for the righteous battle that lies ahead. The Scarlet Reclamation marches forth to Caer Darrow, and we invite all loyal Scarlets to join us in this crusade against the Necrotic Shadow. Our unity, fueled by the unwavering flame of the Light, shall prevail.

In the name of the Scarlet Crusade, we shall cleanse this blight from our lands.

Scarlet Brotherhood, Scarlet Onslaught, Scarlet Renegade, Crimson Pilgrim… the adjectives we have used to describe ourselves no longer matters. Embers, Dominion, Conclave… the silliness of our ideological differences QUAKES in comparison to the wrath of Gavinrad’s cultists in the heart and soul of Arathorian Humanity and a Living Lordaeron; Caer Darrow!

WE MUST LIBERATE CAER DARROW WITH GREAT SACRIFICFE AND SCARLET BLOOD!

For LIVING LORDAERON,
Grand Crusader Kormed Wolfheart"

The Shadow of Lordaeron recently had its first meeting within the Necropolis of Thalamus before the failed Pretzel Plague. The Cult of the Damned continues to rebuild itself, and soon Lordaeron will know the wrath of it!

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Also, yes we have some non-humans now! At last.

5 Likes

Heavy Sweating.

What a dangerous meeting.

2 Likes