[N-Event] Gilded Market June 19, 2021

Hey you! Yeah, you!

You’re a shrewd and discerning shopper, aren’t you? Of course you are! You knows a good deal when they hear one, right? Of course you do!

So what if I told you there’s something big going down? That’s right, an amazing opportunity that you’ be crazy to pass up! It’s new and improved. It’s fun for all ages. Most importantly, it’s going down really soon! Yeah, I’m talking about the monthly held :sparkles: Gilded Market and Auction! :sparkles: Here check out one of our flyers!

https://tinyurl.com/GildedMarketJune

Pretty cool, right?

You’ll get to browse wares from all across Azeroth- ranging from fine foods to the latest in self defense technology, as well as other items that might be more difficult to acquire in more… restrictive markets. Hey, business is business!

Or, if shopping isn’t your deal, we have lots of other stuff. There’s plenty of food, drink, and other kinds of entertainment to enjoy too. There’s even a big prize raffle that’ll give you a chance of winning any one of several fabulous prizes!

The whole evening ends with a grand auction! Some items are far too rare and expensive to be sold in a normal storefront, so be prepared to bid high!

Again, that’s :calendar: Saturday, June 19 :clock:5pm server time at the Argent Tournament Grounds in scenic Northrend! If you’ve never been, just head towards the big ominous tower of the dark lord of the undead, and continue northeast from there. It’s the place with the giant hole between dimensions in the sky.

Please note that as a server-wide event, Horde and Alliance will be in attendance as vendors and patrons. If you forget your Elixir of Tongues, free ones will be made available by the staff.

And in the sad event you can’t make it this month, don’t fret! The market’s held on the third Saturday of every month, so you’ll have another chance July17, 2021! Same place, same time!

If you’re interested in getting involved now or in later events in any capacity, please contact us on Discord: Covfefe#7845 or Joblin#2391.

This advertisement has been brought to you by Tamani Tightclamps (Tammy-Wyrmrest Accord) of :fire:Firebrand Trust :fire: Graphics courtesy of Fefe. That’s Firebrand Trust: where your future is our business!

1 Like

I added this to the LFRP Community Calendar. The date says June 19, 2001. Please advise if mandatory goblin time machine usage is necessary to go to this event.

1 Like

Time is money, friend!

I can’t wait for this months market! There’s a LOT of seasonal items in catalogs. LOVE IT.

1 Like

This week is he week. Expect to see a lot more of us around Orgrimmar and Silvermoon as we let people know about the biggest shopping event of the month!

Today is the day! Get your affairs in order and get ready to head up to Northrend for some shopping!

1 Like

Oh this ole Tauren cannot wait to go and work at the Firebrand Trust booth later! Come on by and see me and the many other artisans at the market!

1 Like