Mythic+ Tormented Hero Details

I agree that there’s plenty they should enhance for the vast majority of players, but something tells me that adding two words awarded to people with a bigger number than other people with a lower number isn’t exactly taking away thousands of work hours meant for other things.

Yeesh, it’s a title. Chill out.

2 Likes

People apply tremendous amounts of effort for these, I think it’s great since M+ has been accepted as a pillar of end game content I was disappointed it didn’t have prestige previously. I think the mounts and titles are a good start.

I would also love to see some transmog in there for the record.

8 Likes

looks at PvP, that gets the same thing and has for years…

6 Likes

It’s a title.

If there’s any reward that is fair to give to these sorts of players, it is absolutely that.
Nobody’s losing out on a mount, or transmog, or anything collectible. It’s a title.

5 Likes

When this was first announced and raider io did the estimate a couple of streamers on a pod cast looked and literally every spec in the game was in the bracket to get it at the time…

If you want to time 30s Yea but there are plenty of people in the 0.1% who are not trying to time 30s.

People can’t blame meta for them bot succeeding. The game is more balanced than you think.

5 Likes

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/idea-m-rewards-system/284741 on EU forum , i posted this in june

Blizzard should give rewards to the top players score by spec and faction at the end of the season too .

They would give rewards to the top 15% , 5% and 0,1% of every SPEC and FACTION .

I said this for 0,1% of every specs , but i think it’s hard to do it tbh technicaly

Mythic+ Wasn’t toxic enough as it is!

We gotta toss in titles to make the top of the top of the line people do even crazier things to push keys, which will naturally trickle down until every +4 expects you to know all the skips the +30’s do. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

This hurts the alliance more likely. The pool of players that can achieve the top .1% is basically doubled for the horde. So if you can push that high and want to play safe, you’d re-roll horde.

2 Likes

good luck finding people after the MT fiasco , its like everyone who came back are long gone by now.

You clearly don’t know of the crazy things people do to push keys. You don’t see even half the stuff that is done at the top level trickle down.

It doesn’t happen.

5 Likes

Just make everything cross-faction to save some headaches and/or exploits already seriously

Honestly, to me it seems like this would help the faction imbalance because it would be highly unlikely for most horde mythic+ teams to achieve this title since horde side is really crowded. But I’m spitballing here, you could be right.

While I’m sure using the meta comp helps, you are definitely over simplifying the skill required to be in the top .1%

3 Likes

Why can’t regular players get something cool too?

2 Likes

Cool man can’t wait to see the majority of those with the title are Guardian Druids and Holy Pallies. Would it be so much to ask if the title could be rewarded/recognized on a class/spec basis?

Because for the specs that aren’t Meta. It’s extremely hard to get yourself in a group for a very high key. Especially if you are Alliance since there are like a grand total of 30 people left on this side. And the majority of these people are all in their little cliques already that don’t pug outside of their group.

So for a Holy Priest like me, that lost their friend tank because he didn’t want to play anymore. Sitting in Oribos is the majority of gameplay I see. Only a very EXTREMELY miniscule amount of 23 and up keys are listed throughout the day. And these groups want NOTHING to do with a Holy Priest. If my name was Blue or Pink instead of White I could actually get invited to these keys. But no. Who wants a Hpriest? Or how about. Imagine being a freaking Feral Druid. Imagine being the number 1 Feral Druid in the WORLD. And not receiving this title. I really think you should reward based on the top specs in the world. Not Meta.

And before I get replies with the le make your own group meme. Yes I do make my own group. But the amount of time it takes to find a decent tank can take hours. Everyone that is good on Alliance is already taken and in their own little groups. Which brings up yet again the question. Does Blizzard even remotely care about the faction imbalance? The M+ population disparity between factions is so extreme. For months I have noticed, without fail, almost every single week, a person on my friends list is no longer Alliance. They switch to horde. They switch in droves. It only gets worse as time passes. And will continue to get worse. Blizzard is indifferent. They do nothing or care it appears, since they are silent about it.

All in all. I’m incredibly disappointed with the lack of leadership in this game.

Thanks for reading my rant.

7 Likes

I think they should have make it to 1%-5% , so the really good players playing ‘’ non meta ‘’ class , could still make it

1%-0,1% of every spec would have been better , but technically is must be hard

This is good :+1:

6 Likes

catering to vocal minorities is a blizzard tradition. just look at void elves. its why the game is more popular then ever

Time title should be faction specific too so if you earn it as alliance you can’t take it with you if you swap back to Horde.

1 Like

Watch out! Some of the ppl who play WoW 10+ hours a day, 7 days a week cannot comprehend, it seems, that some ppl have full time jobs/families/IRL stuff. Some of them are damn good players, who given the time could do this but they simply do not have the time. It’s a crazy concept.

Idc about this title at all - most ppl who are 1% - I do not envy. WoW is their life.

Hard content needs to be in the game i.e. mage tower. I just wish there was more stuff for casuals since we make up the majority of this game.

3 Likes