Mythic + Tanks state of the game

LMAO report me then. You are 100% dense.

LMAO says you , the guy who reported my warlock and I can’t even post on it anymore. you troll all day on forum and report others and when others try to report you , you call them names. very mature. clearly you don’t even care about the subject so why are you even posting here? you are just here to troll.

So you play intentionally worse. Got it, keep doing those 14s I guess.

No, I play the game. You get micromanaged by an addon.

Not very well.

You’ve seen my gameplay?

I’ve seen your stats.

Cool, so you know nothing.

I know you’ve peaked at ksm week 6 thinking your the best player in wow.

When did I ever say I was the best in WoW? Wtf? All I ever did was reject the claim that I am bad. Even among all raider io users I am in the top 10 percentile.

Just stop lol, it’s weird how insecure you people are.

Girls, girls, settle down. You’re both pretty.

3 Likes

LMAO. Here’s a couple points you should take note of:

1. You must have earned that perma-ban for saying something really bad.
  2. It takes multiple reports to get a post flagged.

I never said anything bad, it was you buddy, you throwing people with rock while living in a glass home, you want to talk bad to people and if someone even reply to you, you get offended and cry. just go troll somewhere else, people here are trying to change the game for the better.

That’s not how it works. They don’t automate bans or sanctions. When posts get flagged they get “hidden”, but a moderator has to review it.

Maybe try to understand how things function before trying to point blame. You did something bad enough for a perma-ban. Cry.

To the multiple people you are aggro with and claiming you are better than, you haven’t shown otherwise.

Top 10 percentile among all raiderio users. If that’s bad, then okay. I’m okay with delusional people saying weird stuff. This whole time it’s all it’s been anyway. It’s a weird form of insecurity.

My contribution to this thread:

Stats to support ya broda.

According to Raider dot io in keys 20+ tank comp is as follows:

Class Tank Pop +20 Key Class Frequency per +20 Key
Prot Warrior 39.1% 46.6%
Blood DK 19.6% 19.7%
Veng DH 14.8% 11.7%
Prot Paladin 13.1% 13.1%
Guardian Druid 7.4% 4.6%
Brew Monk 6% 4.3%

Nothing in my toolkit compares to the state of ignore pain. Leech, damage mitigation, with an off-GCD 100% sustainable over-shield with % of damage converted to additional shielding and 100% uptime on Shield Block. Please show me where this is in my talent tree.

?

Constant argent defender, you passively take less magic damage. Divine toll gives you a shield, sub 40% hp procs guardian, actual self heal, constant ticking heals with consecrate, a literal invincibility button.

I mean, I was tanking +15s the day my paladin got level 70 without any crafted gear. My warrior was not capable of doing that. Even now Im just 390 and am doing 17-18 keys without any struggle at all.

Im curious what’s the spread look like for keys from 2-say…15.

It’s weird you telling people pretty much everytime I’ve seen you reply to someone that you are better than them and they suck.

“I’m going to blow past you”

What in 3 years? When we are in the next expansion and your still running azure vaults?

1 Like