Mythic+ requires changes

the largest change was the removal of 10 levels, which didn’t misalign anything. the only thing that changed during DF was the relative worth of m+ vs raids vs crafted gear, those 3 rulers did change relative position but the rulers themselves were never redefined. dunno how to link pictures, but google infographic cheat sheets for DF s2, s3, s4 and tww s1. /shrug

Reddit thread with data points showing TWW s1 decline

All im seeing is make it easier and gear easier to get. The change to 8s for gilded is fine. If you arent doing that content anyways you dont need that level gear :man_shrugging:

the biggest change being, if you can’t hack m+, interrupting regularly, knowing your rotation, your dispels(lol), or the dungeons, then delves are more your speed. Please go do that, get some free loot, and close your mouth.

That would honestly be a boon for m+ if you all could do that instead of bricking our keys. ty

I cannot agree with such rhetoric. Someone can make such content, but they need such gear to make it.
A very good player will do all +10 (for portals) in the first week.
A good player will probably do 3-4 weeks.
An average player will do at the end of the season once he gets the Mythic gear that will make it easier for him - well, he won’t be able to do that now. The same average player will probably be able to see through the gear to see what fighting on Mythic is like - give them a chance to try this type of content. Otherwise, it is this section of players who, after hitting 619ilvl, realising AOTC will fall into the trap of staying at this ilvl threshold and not developing further (slow development) - this will contribute to frustration and leaving the game in a great many cases. One of my characters is in a more casual guild and I hear a lot of such voices there.

What about people at LFR? They’ll never see mythic.

If you cannot do the hardest content in the game, that’s perfectly okay. It’s the hardest content for a reason.

You need to alter content so drastically that Mythic becomes LFR in difficulty for those players to succeed.