Mythic Raiders looking for new home

Greetings hordes!

A friend (Mage) and I (Demon Hunter) are looking for a new home to raid with. Currently 5/8 Mythic Uldir experience. We also like to run Keys, help other guildies and etc… we don’t log on just for raids. We can also help provide for guild raids flask/food/gold mats. Here is some information. If any additional information is needed please feel free to contact me.
Battlenet tag: Hiendaloser#1397

Availability: 2 night raid week
Tuesday 7-10 preferably
Wednesday 7-10
Or
Thursday 7-10

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/Cbui

bumpppings

If you don’t mind me dropping my spam forum post, feel free to message any of us as anytime if you have any questions.
[H] P. O. R. K. S.

The Platoon of Rampaging Killer Swine

Raid Days:
Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30-10:30 PM EST

Who we are: Just some Swine looking for our bacon. We are currently a small group of somewhat casual Mythic raiders, with some of the core and most leadership having been together since the beginning of Legion. We are looking to build a more focused and competitive team to push into deep Mythic prog. We are also building a second team for more casual players that aren’t looking for mythic prog but prefer to just prog through and clear Heroic. Both teams will have the same raid times.

Mythic Team: Starting straight into Heroic BoD with 380+ ilvl raiders and a majority with 1k+ raider io. We prefer that you know and have the ability to play two different roles such as DPS and Heals or otherwise. Looking for all skilled and dedicated players. All slots are available if you are able to outperform the current members (Team composition pending).

Heroic Team: Starting Normal prog and will progress accordingly. Rotating Raid Lead from night to night.

Our raid and guild environment typically has a mature sense of humor; That is to say if you can’t take a joke or a ribbing from time to time, you need not apply.

sounds like you would be a good fit, but the times might be off? see the recruitment spam anyway!