|H| Narcissistic Knights 9/9H DPS

Narcissistic Knights is recruiting for Battle of Dazar’alor. We are looking to recruit all 1 Holy Priest, 1 Mage, 1 Shadow Priest. All exceptional players will heavily be considered as well. Raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun, 10pm-12am EST (7pm-9pm PST). Current
Raiders are AOTC players with Mythic Progression backgrounds. We’re looking to advance quickly through Heroic and then progress into Mythic on a casual schedule. Mythic Keystones are done as a guild and those that just want to run keys are more than welcome to join as well. Those with the ability to work as part of a team are preferred. Interested? Please add webchika108#1136, puntsgnomes#11990 on battle.net or reach out to @shammieheals on twitter.

Area 52 is home to a lot of guildless folks and we want to open our doors for you and bring back the community feel that has been gone from the game for a very long time. My Officers and myself have the same strong feeling that no one should be left out. No one likes playing an MMO as a solo player. We do not support cliques of any kind and generally for M+ specifically we try to include everyone. Key to being a better player is repitition and having good situational awareness. That is what we look for and strive to accomplish.

Ask yourself this, do you want to have an enjoyable time in game with friends or log on to do your dailies and log off? If your answer is yes, please reach out to us and lets begin our journey.

Best Regards,
Gavinx
GM - Narcissistic Knights
Discord: Gavinx#6303

Webchika
Officer - Narcissistic Knights
Discord / bnet: Webchika108#1136

Bump , bump , bump it up.

We still have lots of raid spots available for those interested. Worried about the progress of the those in charge? Both Gavinx (the raid lead) and I are 8/8 H Uldir (check Pandasue on Icecrown for progress) and our main tank Rudepala has a history of Mythic progress before having had to take a break at the end of legion / beginning of BFA. So while the guild is new our raid dedication isn’t.

lets get the love flowing in here.

Damn if only this raid time was an hour later it would be perfect

yeah i totally agree with durotard

we have bacon, beer and some funny midgets.

Bumpin’ our post with a healthy Tauren

I can def vouch for these guys, will be joining them for upcoming raid! Come join in on our crazy fun times :3

3/9N ! First pull starting at 10pm EST!

We’re 4/9 - come join us!

5/9 Normal, still looking for those to help push that progression and move onto heroic!

bumppp heroic tomorrow

and 6/9 on normal ^^

Start Jaina Progress on Sunday!

get to da choppa!

bump it to the top!

srsly seeking more dps to further our heroic progression and move into mythic prog in the future! Join us!!
4/9H 9/9N

1 Like

Now 6/9 H - Seriously in need of dps!

9/9 H pushing into Mythic now!