Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

Yea but the point I’m making is without gilded hero track is 20 level under as you’re capped to 4/6. I don’t think the gap should be as huge.

3 Likes

Where would the challenge lie?

You guys complaining about the nerfs is hilarious tbh. 90% of these changes barely affect me, I’m capped for the week with Gilded crests and the only ones I’m really excited about are the ones about Stitchflesh, but the overall changes are still good for the game.

Challenger’s Peril is a bad mechanic to implement, especially for pugs where most deaths are inevitable and pugs are what really drive game engagement. Losing 1min and 25s with each wipe + running back + mobs/boss resetting just isn’t healthy for the game.

Key depletion this season is abnormally high and if you don’t think that’s something bad then you’re delusional.

Where are the rsham nerfs? It’s miserable being a non-shaman healer right now.

1 Like

I can imagine blizzard employees have been sitting at a round table watching keys fall apart at Stitchflesh and laughing hysterically. The nerf is a good change but again, one of those things that you waited way too long on, as are most of these changes. I understand there is a flow to how changes are implemented, but did you all really need this long to see these problems?

What are portals I keep seeing people talk about with 10s?

We don’t want challenge. We want gear and fun. Majority of players are playing to chill and get those purple pixels. Give them what they want.

3 Likes

Back to 4/4 mythic like DF where the gap was 7 item levels?

Putting mythic track in heroic dungeons would work for this, and be incredibly inclusive for all players.

1 Like

If they nerfed shamans hard now it would cause outrage because most healers have had to spend time rerolling at this point including myself

Personally
Champion 600-613
Hero 613-626
Mythic 626-639

Would make the most sense, and only upgradeable with crests from their own track.
To some point it made senses to want to use crests from higher track when heroic could be upgraded over base mythic but I don’t think that kind of system feel good to progress through as it devalues the base drops too much.

3 Likes

There’s a place and a time for “no challenge, just fun.” M+ isn’t it.
MoP: Remix was fun NGL, but at some point it wasn’t even fun anymore just blowing everything up.

1 Like

If you time a 10+ key you get a portal to the frnt of that dungeon that shows up on your general spell tab.

1 Like

It 100% is, its scaling content and it worked out fine for 4 expansions. People simply want the same progression path and gear rewards we had for most of that time. And the really good players can push insanely high keys and the rest of us can shill out.

Ok, what about get 5/6 and 6/6 Hero track in great vault? doing 6-7, that would make player flux better

it was mentioned that some changes were due to current gear level.

As the season progresses and gear levels increase we could see more difficulty added.

That’s nice, what about the grim batol trash changes and graveyards?

Can still do that without needing increased rewards.

Gilded Crests 6+
Great Vault 8+
“Never compromise”

7 Likes

Tbh I’d be fine if Blizz just came out and said they don’t care at all about difficulty vs rewards I think I’d be fine with it.

Then they can put gilded crests and mythic track from delves (maybe 6s?) and let people be happy.