Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

Well M+ is far worse for gearing than raiding so there is no reason to consider them equal.

M+ only awards 1 piece of gear per week and never more than that. Raid can be anywhere from 1-3 sometimes more per week.

They are not parallel systems.

2 Likes

What wild about this, is blizzard completely missed the point, it was not that M+ was rewarding to much, its that Raid was, and still is, not worth the effort for gearing.

In DF, and for some classes in TWW.
Your gearing path is still M+ and then raids just hold trinkets hostage. Raid should be more then just holding trinkets hostage.

9 Likes

True, which is why the vast majority of mythic track gear and gilded crests ate from raiding.

Nobody basically pugs keys anymore because the path of least resistance is ez pug clear of the mythic raid. Most players just pug 8/8 mythic on Tuesdays and log off for the week since doing 9s-10s wasn’t worth it

5 Likes

Stop worrying about others having gear. It has no impact on you.

3 Likes

oh sorry you were talking about mythic gear.

too little too late. devs are really tone deaf. READ THE FORUMS.

2 Likes

That’s why you shouldn’t care if they buff rewards from content that you don’t do.

The whole “I must have the best” is a joke.

Push your high keys and stop worrying about what others do.

5 Likes

pls remove challengers peril!!! its absolutely atrocious to play T-T x3

4 Likes

Run low your keys and not worry about top end gear.

1 Like

Nice. Now make myth track vault slots drop at 9 and we will be g2g.

4 Likes

M+ is not homework for your raid.

1 Like

+8, I mean… will you reduce the difficult through the time or not? Feels like this is just slow reaction

Soon as you stop asking for nerfs. Not having the gear doesnt affect you either

1 Like

I dunno, you seem very concerned with the gear others have.

2 Likes

The problem is that they made the change and then made Delve 8’s give 603 drops and 616 vault gear. And to get that same reward from a M+ dungeon you have to do a +7 which most players can’t even get invited to let alone complete on time

1 Like

Its also the time factor.
I can do a T8 delve in like 15 min.
For some people it takes 20 just get a group.

Because people are jumping past progression levels while not having been there before, ever.

1 Like

I’m sure this is an incredibly spicy thread even with these being some significant improvements, so I’ll just pop in to say I didn’t expect any changes at all so this is nice. :dracthyr_comfy_green:

As part of the “more coming soon”, please consider awarding gilded crests from delves now that they are easier to get from M+, 2 from doing a bountiful on tier 11 at the end of those runs would be a nice start.

3 Likes