Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

May as well just ask blizzard to mail ypu max ilvl BiS gear upon logging in with those changes

1 Like

You want myth track before players even see Challenger’s Peril?
That’s insane :rofl:

2 Likes

No. In dragonflight the key level for runeds were so low that I literally had to go out of my way to farm runeds on low keys. The current crests are fine now. I should be able to farm heroic level crests while farming heroic level gear at the same time.

2 Likes

That is absolutely not true IMO, the first 5 bosses in Heroic raid are incredibly easy this go around.

M+ balance has been a nightmare, the parity between classes is awful, and the rewards are not worth the time and frustration when Heroic Raid and T8 Delve rewards are where they are at.

4 Likes

They fixed that though. Capped crests convert.

Horrible changes… Do people really deserve +3 necrotic wake key levels? (Really, they’ll run into the dps limit before.)

That is you tagging along with farm status groups? What’s hard about Ky’veza?

This would be fine if they also put gilded and mythic track in normal raids.

It would be outrageous for mythic+ to not be the potato difficulty relative to rewards for 4 weeks out of the past 8 years.

That would be insane and need immediate dev attention.

1 Like

I like the changes. I still have issue with many of the S1 dungeon picks being very unforgiving in PuGs but that’s for S2. Relatively easier gear upgrades will hopefully make the path to 10s less craggly for most players.

The difference between ez clap and impossible is 10%?

2 Likes

I blame the participation trophy era for people not being able to realize that

A big problem is how current gear tracks are designed, it’s a bit like the mythic raid tuning problem with so many early easy bosses, you get a wall really early without much progression. Too easy to cap out so you have to find a way to extend it. Probably the most simple way to fix the issue by lowering gilded to +8 but I think for next seasons they should look to change how the gear tracks work. Without making gilded crests easier to obtain heroic raid level players are 20 ilvl under max upgraded mythic track players when it should be around 13.

1 Like

Blizzard, stop listening to our feedback. Im addicted and you making the game crappy is the only way I can quit!

1 Like

Fantastic changes! Thank you Blizz

1 Like

Changes are good, but not good enough to fix current problems with M+. Need further and more massive nerfs to make it doable by majority of player base.

1 Like

Such as?

thats certainly a take since anything under 10 is piss ez. it being moved to 8s is plenty fair enough

Examples:

• 30-50% across the board nerf to ALL incoming damage in M+ for example.
  • Lowering Myth track gear from vault back to +8
  • Deleting all affixes
  • Reverting tank nerfs

A +7 gives 610 if timed. I think it should start where hero track rewards start. 6 is too early. 8 is ok. 7 would be nice but im ok with 8.

Blizzard: $9.99
Playerbase: eww no. Should be half. Not even worth $8.00

Blizzard: New price: $19.99 but now 50% off
Playerbase: omg blizzard thank you so much!!

Ive got a bridge to sell all y’all lol

2 Likes